Post a picture of your next bike part or mtb gear on order!

Here are the XTR pedals and some dancing shoes for gravel.

Edit: Hard to believe that these pedals cost less than some new flat pedals. Seems like more things go into them compared to flats.

52770413776_5256816423_b.jpg

Last edited:
Cane Creek is having a Spring sale - that ends today (March 26th).

I got tired of waiting for Engin to release his Ti cranks in 165mm... So the Chameleon will be getting these:
1679862867298.png

(convenient how the picture of the bottom bracket I also ordered shows the eeWings cranks)

Last edited:
My only gripe with trp dhr evo brakes is the lever distance from handlebar. Luckily freedom coast makes levers that remedy that problem.
View attachment 210107

Also got word from avalanche downhill racing that my Manitou mezzer fork cartridge is shipping . This will be the first in existence for that fork, much excite .
View attachment 210108
Swapping out the quad seal wasn't enough improvement?

My knog blinder finally bit the dust. Will this work with my Wahoo or will I have to return to the Garmin dark side?

View attachment 210928
No first hand experience but I'm pretty sure it'll work. The whole radar thing is very open and Garmin didn't lock it down.

Not that I expect to buy one, but I've not heard a single person speak poorly of those Garmin radar units. Even this week I was on a mtb ride and people were talking about how great they are.

No first hand experience but I'm pretty sure it'll work. The whole radar thing is very open and Garmin didn't lock it down.

Not that I expect to buy one, but I've not heard a single person speak poorly of those Garmin radar units. Even this week I was on a mtb ride and people were talking about how great they are.

I'm a big fan. Just having that extra notification ahead of a car passing means that you can kind of plan ahead better to avoid swerving around something or having to look back over your shoulder a million times if there's a turn coming up.

I got my 515 for Xmas last year and I don’t know how I rode for 10 years without one.

The new camera one (715?) to me is overkill and I specifically wanted this one Since I read the battery lasts longer then the previous model.

Most of the road rides I do lately at least 80% of the group has one. It really makes a big difference to know how to predict the upcoming roads if you hear a beep and can quickly glance down to see what might be approaching from behind like is it 1 car or more.

Swapping out the quad seal wasn't enough improvement?
Reducing stiction is always a plus but the amount of control a good damper tune delivers is really next level . Especially when a bike has avy tune shock and fork it just works so well it makes stock suspension from any mfg feel like garbage. I have 2 avy tuned shocks for my evil offering so it made sense to do the fork .

Well folks guess no more ordering from
Here anymore …

I don't recall ever hearing of the company... I can imagine their margins were pretty tight and when the bottom fell out of the boom, it seems like more than a few were caught off guard.

I don't recall ever hearing of the company... I can imagine their margins were pretty tight and when the bottom fell out of the boom, it seems like more than a few were caught off guard.
ive been able to snag some pretty good deals off here occasionally like 2 for 1 tires.

Back
Top Bottom