Post a picture of your next bike part or mtb gear on order!

AFE0235A-3D75-42CC-AECB-ABE432EF82CB.jpeg

Just got these. They came so fast that I couldn’t post it as next gear on order. They’re awesome including the box and decal sheet.

I've had 3 different dj frames over the years . Been missing that steel feel so thanks to the tax man ill be trying the chromag monk . Going with longer reach as well , over the years getting used to all my mtb that have grown , really made my current dj feel so small .
Screenshot_20230301_102936_Chrome.jpg

I've had 3 different dj frames over the years . Been missing that steel feel so thanks to the tax man ill be trying the chromag monk . Going with longer reach as well , over the years getting used to all my mtb that have grown , really made my current dj feel so small .

I'm wondering the same. I have an old Black Market Riot, which is absolutely tiny compared to anything else that I ride.

I'm wondering the same. I have an old Black Market Riot, which is absolutely tiny compared to anything else that I ride.
I still drool over the black market killswitch . Had a 24" contraband before my current commencal . I just like to tinker and it seems I get that itch every 4 years or so . I'm also going to make a real effort to ride it more than once a year at rays lol .

Last edited:
I really need to sell some bikes and use the funds for a DJ bike. As much as I enjoy (and benefit from) riding the 20", I know a proper DJ bike will help with other areas of progression.

And I need all the help I can get.

Through my research I found you can run a smaller seal in the air shaft of a mezzer fork to greatly reduce friction , stiction and breakaway force . Good old McMaster car to the rescue lol , I only needed 2 but 25 will be sufficient. Might have to start offering a mezzer upgrade service 🤣
Screenshot_20230306_005513_Chrome.jpg

Through my research I found you can run a smaller seal in the air shaft of a mezzer fork to greatly reduce friction , stiction and breakaway force . Good old McMaster car to the rescue lol , I only needed 2 but 25 will be sufficient. Might have to start offering a mezzer upgrade service 🤣
View attachment 208771
sweet, cant wait for these to get installed during my next service...if I ever ride again that is lol

View attachment 208771
Did the Motorex oil change anything noticeable?

Did the Motorex oil change anything noticeable?
Idk yet , I tried hopping around my workshop and I couldn't feel a difference. After bushing burnishing lowers definitely slid on easier than before so I'm gonna assume it will feel better

View attachment 208771
I hope you're not researching too hard. Everything you need to know is buried in this thread.

View attachment 208771
Add me to list soon, i really need to get my fork serviced asap!

Back
Top Bottom