Pos Thule T2 2" with 2 bike extension.

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Ive written poor reviews of this pos rack system. So if you on a budget, or think i was lying, or are just stoopid here you chance at owning the most over rated piece of equipment on the web.

The buckles are rusty and some staps are missing. Im not meeting anyone anywhere, im not driving to metropark in the rain at rush hour either. So pick up in point pleasant only.

100 dollars. No checks or paypal.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1337880378219.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337880378219.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 184
  • uploadfromtaptalk1337880388515.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337880388515.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 140
Come on man you needed the thrill. Now you know how cattle feel going to market.

Rack

Wow, I guess you leave your crap outside, Cuz Ive had the same rack since 2009 and have had 0 issues with mine...

Bro, i live in a pine apple under the sea.

Can you reconsider your no check policy? I'd like to take this off your hands but I won't be able to get down there until next week at least. But I can mail you off a check today. Or paypal.
Then you can leave it outside your pinapple and I can pick it up in the middle of the night.

my wife works in metro park, can you meet her tomorrow around 5 pm? My Nigerian brother in law is interested in your product and would like to wire transfer you some money.

hitch

Man WTF... I thought I was the only one who lived in one of those.. Damn realators lied to me AGAIN!!!

Ive written poor reviews of this pos rack system. So if you on a budget, or think i was lying, or are just stoopid here you chance at owning the most over rated piece of equipment on the web.

The buckles are rusty and some staps are missing. Im not meeting anyone anywhere, im not driving to metropark in the rain at rush hour either. So pick up in point pleasant only.

100 dollars. No checks or paypal.

You sir....are the BEST sales person EVA! :D

Can you reconsider your no check policy? I'd like to take this off your hands but I won't be able to get down there until next week at least. But I can mail you off a check today. Or paypal.
Then you can leave it outside your pinapple and I can pick it up in the middle of the night.

Yes, checks are fine from people with more than 30 posts.

Back
Top Bottom