Poll: So What are you doing on your snow day off?

What you doin?

• Triple B

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • BIG ASS N ON A SCOOTER DRINKIN CAPRI SUN

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Driving in front of school buses, policing the streets

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Snorting the snow like it's blow

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yet another snow day, phew, this winter will never end. I don't look forward to going out and shoveling for another 2 hours. But I guess you gotta do what you gotta do so Aunt Betty can make it up the front steps.

Anyway, seeing that we got 14" overnight, what are you doing today, on yet ANOTHER crappy winter day?

BIG+++++ON+A+SCOOTER+DRINKING+CAPRI+SUN+_4bcd0e4f050b3dd0d76ddedf3af641c7.jpg

Still never figured out what a Skip Hreak is and what it has to do with NJ.

SkiphreakNJ was my email address when I lived in Vermont - when I worked at Mount Snow and skied 35+ days a season (and that was just weekends). I strongly dislike Phish, however, at the time when I lived there, everyone at home (i.e. NJ) assumed because I lived in VT that I liked Phish. Pffff.

I had already discussed with her changing it to skimildlyinterestednj

Fair enough :D Now that I live in NJ and teach, I don't get to ski as much as I would like.

OK - back to the poll/discussion of snowdays.

The Gov is helicoptering into Branchburg, as this seems to be the epicenter of this historic storm. he will address how the snow will be dumped into the river as other areas saw less, and that the mayors of manville and bound brook were not endorsing his plans, so a little extra water will help persuade them.

Will also ride my bike.

Luckily I'm off today anyway, I had a hell of a time sweeping off the front porch. However, my face is swollen and my throat hurts so Im a little bummed that Im getting sick.

Gotta drop the kids in the pool, then take the kids to school.

2 inches in Neptune but hear Allaire got 3 feet and won't be ride-able until June, when it will turn directly to all sand and be unride-able until December, when the whole cycle will start again. Good thing everyone got some this past weekend. How great was it to be in dirt again? BTW, kidding. Allaire got the same minimal dusting and see you out there this week in the sub freezing temps.

Back
Top Bottom