Playing Music while riding?

1. Big Fat Pig - Clutch yes
2. Drunk Driving - Black Flag yes: actually drinking and driving (Bad Habit for a new day...)
3. Revolve - Melvins yes
4. Anything live by Phish (cue the hate!) HATE
5. Disco Biscuits - Who knows the name of the songs? home again? world is spinning? portal to an empty head?

Thanks for fixing that for me on BF. Always screw the name up. Truth be told, new to the Biscos so don't know too much but had a good time last time I saw them and listening to them a fair bit now.

Run as much stuff on your phone all at once so when time comes to call 911 you are left looking at a dead phone.

Always use tunes when I am riding alone. Never when I am riding with other people. If someone shows up to a ride with headphones, I always stay away from that person. Actually, I have done on a couple of road rides with a guy who has insisted on playing music through his iPhone on his stem. Annoyed the crap out of me and I didn't want to be anywhere near him. x

I use a small external speaker that enables me to hear what is around me and lets me hear my tunes softly when I am riding.

Always use tunes when I am riding alone. Never when I am riding with other people. If someone shows up to a ride with an iPhone on their stem , I always stay away from that person. Annoyed the crap out of me and I didn't want to be anywhere near them.
FTFY

Back
Top Bottom