• I'm working from home

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I'm at work doing things I usually do at home

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Me! I will probably follow the work out routine that I listed in this thread:

this one!

Maybe I will get the snowblower out for a while if this freezing chunks of ice ever converts back to snow. Right now it is just a bloody mess outside.

hmmm - just finished an apple pancake and BACON breakfast w/the fam - just awesome! by time today is over, i'll probably gain back all of the weight i lost over the past month.

Home today, but working from home, which generally translates to answering emails from everyone else working from home. I got on the trainer this AM and cut it short at an hour. Then I roasted some espresso beans and drinking one now. I have some tires and a bike computer in transit so I probably won't buy anything. But I might look for a bike jersey which looks like Dark Helmet's. Now THAT would be sweet.

eggs, sausage and corn muffins for me. i figure it'll all go away while shoveling the driveway today.

i was really hoping for some actual snow fall. i was looking forward to tooling around for a little today on the mary. may still go ride around a bit but damn is it cold AND windy.

Fyi

patagonia has all their winter stuff on sale now, so for those playing hookey and looking to spend...not a bad place to do it. during the sale their stuff actually become reasonable.

because i will have to resort to Sparta Brad tactics if I make any more on-line purchases. I don't like hiding stuff from Mrs. Shaggz.

Let's just say I earned big husband points this morning on two fronts; Valentines Day and I fixed the washer. Apparently the pipe in the wall from the washer was clogged. I unclogged it and was the hero of house.

I will cash those husband points in real soon. ;)

Back
Top Bottom