Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I'm at work doing things I usually do at home

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpartaBard

Me! I will probably follow the work out routine that I listed in this thread:

this one!

Maybe I will get the snowblower out for a while if this freezing chunks of ice ever converts back to snow. Right now it is just a bloody mess outside.

Shaggz

A strong 7
hmmm - just finished an apple pancake and BACON breakfast w/the fam - just awesome! by time today is over, i'll probably gain back all of the weight i lost over the past month.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Home today, but working from home, which generally translates to answering emails from everyone else working from home. I got on the trainer this AM and cut it short at an hour. Then I roasted some espresso beans and drinking one now. I have some tires and a bike computer in transit so I probably won't buy anything. But I might look for a bike jersey which looks like Dark Helmet's. Now THAT would be sweet.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
eggs, sausage and corn muffins for me. i figure it'll all go away while shoveling the driveway today.

i was really hoping for some actual snow fall. i was looking forward to tooling around for a little today on the mary. may still go ride around a bit but damn is it cold AND windy.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Fyi

patagonia has all their winter stuff on sale now, so for those playing hookey and looking to spend...not a bad place to do it. during the sale their stuff actually become reasonable.

SpartaBard

because i will have to resort to Sparta Brad tactics if I make any more on-line purchases. I don't like hiding stuff from Mrs. Shaggz.

Let's just say I earned big husband points this morning on two fronts; Valentines Day and I fixed the washer. Apparently the pipe in the wall from the washer was clogged. I unclogged it and was the hero of house.

I will cash those husband points in real soon. ;)

Top Bottom