PIGS IN SPACE!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
This is my weight as of today after breakfast and a light workout
View attachment 138918

there is no way i look down and see taylor in the morning.....

1599592170142.png

GTCHAMPION1

Well... I guess this means the beer diet is off and I can start eat meat on weekdays, I was in the 175lbs range for almost 2 weeks and now I been at 174lbs for the past 3 days, last night I was 174.1lbs. ...I'm having Big Mac and 10 Chicken Nuggets with a Coke 😉 no fries.. I know I'm gonna feel guilty after the meal lol. But thanks to a lot of people on this forum I am at a moderate weight and I am not getting fatigued when Im out on the trails. Next year I'm definitely doing the JORBA challenge. I did get upset with my self for getting out of shape and it. I know I'm not done yet, I still need to work on getting back in shape, I am not looking to become a pro, but I want to be able to enjoy Mountain Biking more, and being out of shape makes me be afraid of some sections because I feel less agile. One thing I noticed lately is that I cannot make right sharp turns ¿😳? When it comes to switchbacks I struggle with the right turns going downhill but not left turns, I am not left handed and I don't recall going through this in the past 🤔
IMG_20201029_172837209.jpg

Last edited:

GTCHAMPION1

I don't know of this is good or bad 🤔
IMG_20201224_143815496.jpg
this morning I was 171.5 before 2 bagels with bacon, egg & cheese and some Christmas cookies. Got out of work early today. But I kinda was hoping to stay at 175lbs ...for years I have been at a solid 175lbs range and never been under 173lbs 😳

GTCHAMPION1

Back a few months ago when I stop drinking beer to lose weight, I noticed I can't drink craft beer no more ¿😳? I still have some IPA in the fridge I have not touch since October. Been drinking industrial Lagers but not craft beer... Did it break something in my brain? 🤔 ...I have not eat pork either 😐 (I actually miss bacon)

GTCHAMPION1

Meaning they don't taste right?
(cause may they have gone bad - i shall volunteer @MadisonDan to be the official tester of beer)
I just haven't had the interest of opening a can and I have like 4 different IPAs from Kane that I want or wanted to drink, kinda haven't been in the mood for an IPA 😐, I actually gave away 6 4packs of Kane that I never put in the fridge and I am stuck with 4 IPAs (2 Head High, 1 Yellow Buttercup & 1 Outer Reef) ...had them since October, if you want to take your chances I can drop them of at any location you like in the Edison/Bridgewater area, just bring a cooler lol

GTCHAMPION1

So.. I have joined the gym, i have been at 170lbs in the past month with no diet, and I need to develop more strength on my upper body because I want to o control my bike better. I am definitely looking forward for the upcoming events on 2022 I'm almost on shape to ride and keep up. And definitely I want to do more bike time(so nobody has to wait for me 🤫)

IMG_20211023_192552827.jpg

Top Bottom