PIGS IN SPACE!

GTCHAMPION1

Well… 2 weeks ago I won a battle of over 220bpm for an hour… made me feel like sh!t
40BFB2F9-8D46-4031-BF95-DE312B65AC4D.jpeg

GTCHAMPION1

Crap.

You home? Or is this live reporting?
the picture is 2 weeks old… March 5th at about 1:30am my Apple Watch woke me up, at the moment my heart rate was at 210bpm and quickly increased to 220bpm after 35 minutes that it was not going down I decided to actually rush to the Hospital, at the hospital I had no temperature and readings were of over 221bpm and the they couldn’t get it down, doctors had to stop my heart for 2 seconds to reset it, 15min later I felt like if nothing ever happened, the doctors call it Supraventricular Tachycardia, caused by excess of caffeine and stress… recently I left my job at Contemporary Motor Car due to excessive stress cause by coworkers, and I have just started at Mercedes-Benz of Princeton. I was trying to leave my old job for over a year but the Service manager kept on matching whatever other competitors were offering until I finally decided that I really need to leave that toxic place, that place at Little Silver is NOT normal, and too bad I was already feeling sick when I started at Princeton, but today I feel better than ever and energetic, except that my right arm needs to be on light duty due to a Catherization(or whatever you call it) so the stuffed a camera at the vane from my wrist to check the arteries at my heart and that sucked… lol. But I’m here now, drinking less …caffeine and at a non toxic shop free of drama

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Sounds like you have a plan.
Remember to ride your bike with your wife!
Glad they got you back.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
How ya feeling?

I mean, you probably feel good about the new bike -
the other thing.

GTCHAMPION1

How ya feeling?

I mean, you probably feel good about the new bike -
the other thing.
I feel great, and I feel like if I have to get fit and get more into riding my bikes no matter the weather. I always been having a passion for all kinds of bikes, specially mountain biking… but work and stress did build a brick wall in between. The greatest thing, I can ride this road bike on gravel thanks to @jdog

Last edited:
Top Bottom