Picnic: What's in your pot?

Does anyone know if Ryan is getting all the rolls? If so, I need 36 more hamburger type rolls. If not, I'll pick them up in the morning.

I also got some cheese for the burgers.

buns

Kirt I left a message with Ryan. If he CANT get the extra rolls I'll leave a post here by tonight. Otherwise, consider it done.

I have been thinking about this all day long at work and I am glad no one thought of it. BiknBen's new name.....

BaknBen:D

I did some shopping earlier and picked up the picnic supplies...cookies...veggies...and a couple of pounds of snow crab. Oh sorry the crab isn't for the picnic :p

Ryan will be bringing dozens upon dozens of buns for burgers and dogs. I'll be bringing a 3 footer, a case of WazuWater and 20 Large assorted cookies in a box. Cyas round lunch time.

Ryan will be bringing dozens upon dozens of buns for burgers and dogs. I'll be bringing a 3 footer, a case of WazuWater and 20 Large assorted cookies in a box. Cyas round lunch time.

Mr. Great, thanks for the info. See you tomorrow.

all by myself...

Ok, so my wife is playing the "pregnancy" card really well :) She claims she is nauseous and can't help with the cooking/cutting....aRGHH! so she left me hanging!

So almost done with all the cutting....I needed a brake :drooling:
"surprise" dish is in process & 2 batches of salsa done
One is "not so" hot :getsome: and one is "ass in the tub" hot :getsome: :getsome: :getsome: :getsome:

P9190001.jpg

P9190002.jpg

Deliciouso! Looks good! Hey, I'd rather make the salsa than be pregnant. Congrats on the upcoming bambino.:)

Back
Top Bottom