Phony Facebook Page

HumanVise

Up to this time I have not created a Facebook page, I have my reasons. Someone took it upon themself and created a page for me. I see a bunch of my MTBNJ friends giving thumbs up. I did not create the page. The description on the Wall page doesn't even sound like me at all.

I can't have content attributed to me that is outside of my control out there, I do a lot of work with kids and such. I created a temporary account that I will delete so I could report the account. If anyone else knows any options please let me know.

When I actually create my legitimate account I will let you know.

Everybody from here can go to the page and "unlike" it. They are then removed. I just did it. I know it doesnt help the fact that somebody else created it.

If he finds the person, I think at the next show, he should stick their hand in the cougar trap instead of a bone.

I agree with luke, I thought it was kinda weird too.....I vote for bending them over your head until they snap in 2.

I am not saying I think the page should stay up in anyway but I hope its a case of an over zealous fan with sound intentions... It's still wrong anyway you angle it

I am not saying I think the page should stay up in anyway but I hope its a case of an over zealous fan with sound intentions... It's still wrong anyway you angle it

Spence, I'm thinking that may be the case. In that case create a fan page and write what you like just don't say it's content coming from me. Hopefully it is resolved soon.

If it's truly someone trying to mess with me then refer to comments above...

Spence, I'm thinking that may be the case. In that case create a fan page and write what you like just don't say it's content coming from me. Hopefully it is resolved soon.

If it's truly someone trying to mess with me then refer to comments above...

Agreed!!! On the record, it wasn't me cause I have big plans of dying with all my limbs attached:D

Oooh, sorry about the pretzel comment. Spence called it, a fan who meant no harm. So will you hurry up and put up something official Pat, I'm dyin' to like something. ;)

Back
Top Bottom