People who can't order properly at Chipotle

rick81721

Lothar
This will be just south of the new Chipotle that's opening just south of Amwell Road where the blockbuster used to be.
This is in conjunction with the Starbucks that is moving just south of where the Starbucks is currently located.

Yep. What's going where the Starbucks was? My son heard Krispy kreme. There's also a 30 burgers joint next to it that's supposed to be good.

rlb

Yep. What's going where the Starbucks was? My son heard Krispy kreme. There's also a 30 burgers joint next to it that's supposed to be good.

Not sure whats replacing the starbucks. Theres a 30 burgers here in Bound Brook, I havent gone in a while but its not too bad

TJYeti

Knows about bikes
@JimN and @xc62701 both of you are close to me (I'm in Denville). Either of you go into Dover for food? The steak tacos at Alonzos steak house are great. My family is also big on Lemongrass. It's the only place we go for Thai.

xc62701

@JimN and @xc62701 both of you are close to me (I'm in Denville). Either of you go into Dover for food? The steak tacos at Alonzos steak house are great. My family is also big on Lemongrass. It's the only place we go for Thai.
I've only been to two pubs in Dover and they were great. The Quiet Man is awesome and I forget the other one. I would love to check out some of the other places.

TJYeti

Knows about bikes
I've only been to two pubs in Dover and they were great. The Quiet Man is awesome and I forget the other one. I would love to check out some of the other places.

I'll take a guess that you went to Charlotts Web. I've never gone to either. I go for Latin type stuff. Tacos and empanadas. We like El Tapitio and Pollo Pucalor. Oh and colombian coffee. I won't touch DD swill. I go to Rico Pan or Bravo Market. If you go to Rico Pan get the home made stuff, they make their own cheese and beef empanadas, don't bother with the pre made ones. All of those places are on Blackwell. There's still a bunch of places I want to try.

TJYeti

Knows about bikes
Not really, but we probably should. I'll definitely check this place out.

It's not a high end place, some of the entrees are hit or miss, but I go for those tacos pretty often.

My wife and I have been here a few times and like it very much.

We love the wings.

And apparently I can't figure out how to separate a quoted post and it looks like you can't multi quote here.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
I messed up my order at Chipotle today (shame!): I forgot my peppers and onions in addition to my barbacoa. Luckily i went early and they weren't busy so i asked the preparer lady to throw some on top of my bowl. She said she couldn't do that but gave me a side container of them instead. Redemption!

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
A Dos Torros opened up by me last year. Finally got over there to try it for lunch today. It basically looks exactly the same as a Chipotle with a slightly different color scheme and a few slightly different fillings. My bowl was smaller that a Chipotle bowl, and they don't have Barbacoa or ground beef as protein options. No line though, so that was nice. I'll stick with Chipotle.

Top Bottom