People who can't order properly at Chipotle

Can we make this picture within a picture of Chipotle continue forever?

I went to the Bottle King in Morris Plains to pick up some wine, and upon pulling in I saw there was a Chipotle sign? This shopping center is right near my house, and I go there often but never noticed this. So I did a loop around and sure enough, we have a Chipotle there on the other side of Kohl's. I had their new (new to me anyway) chorizo burrito. Not as good as Macho Nacho, but it was quite good.

I went to the Bottle King in Morris Plains to pick up some wine, and upon pulling in I saw there was a Chipotle sign? This shopping center is right near my house, and I go there often but never noticed this. So I did a loop around and sure enough, we have a Chipotle there on the other side of Kohl's. I had their new (new to me anyway) chorizo burrito. Not as good as Macho Nacho, but it was quite good.

Half chorizo half x is the way to go.

18557250_1904287186263435_6400965980527379929_n.jpg

Just in case you get a chance to help out...

Where have you been? That's a regular stop for me since it opened.

No. Playa Bowl is the new chipotle.
Playa Bowl and Fruitta Bowl and my (pregnant) wife are racking up lot's of credit card rewards. Only saving grace is that they don't open until 9 AM and 10 AM, respectively, so no weekday breakfasts.

Wow they haven't gone bankrupt yet??

PS A Moe's is opening on 206 in Hillsborough just south of Hillsborough road. Step up from Chipotle?

Maybe a step up from Qdobo. But I'd choose Taco bell before either of those. At least there are no more lines at Chipotle, well not the one in Metuchen.

Wow they haven't gone bankrupt yet??

PS A Moe's is opening on 206 in Hillsborough just south of Hillsborough road. Step up from Chipotle?

This will be just south of the new Chipotle that's opening just south of Amwell Road where the blockbuster used to be.
This is in conjunction with the Starbucks that is moving just south of where the Starbucks is currently located.

Back
Top Bottom