People of Allaire

There's definitely downhills. I know because I was coming up a hill and a scheduled group ride led by a bike shop came in the opposite direction and the lead rider yelled at me "This is a downhill only buddy!!". So there must be downhills.
which one is supposed to be downhill only?!?

Someone put up do not enter signs on the south end of Toboggan a few years ago, they lasted a few hours that weekend. 🤣🤣

There's definitely downhills. I know because I was coming up a hill and a scheduled group ride led by a bike shop came in the opposite direction and the lead rider yelled at me "This is a downhill only buddy!!". So there must be downhills.
Tell that guy to shove it in his ass. Ain't no downhill only in Allaire. I would have just rammed him.

I'm not here to talk about the people who don't say hi back (well I guess I did).

I am here wondering if anyone else noticed the guy in full bib overalls carrying a crow bar? What do you do with a crow bar in ALLAIRE
I thought I was the only one encountering rude people who don't say hi back at Allaire, been avoiding the area for about a year

Another interesting day.. passed by the park 2x today.. first time, saw a guy on a dirt bike cross over from hospital road into the main park - appeared to be street legal (I don't know much about motorcycles so if I have this wrong, whatevs) - Had license plate, headlamp and mirrors - on the way back passed the park again and this time coming out by river was a guy with a pretend dirt bike - a moped shaped like a dirt bike complete with go pro on it - I think it might have been the same guy that got grief for riding that thing at 6 mile.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions