People of Allaire

krink

Eddie Munster
There's definitely downhills. I know because I was coming up a hill and a scheduled group ride led by a bike shop came in the opposite direction and the lead rider yelled at me "This is a downhill only buddy!!". So there must be downhills.
which one is supposed to be downhill only?!?

krink

Eddie Munster
Someone put up do not enter signs on the south end of Toboggan a few years ago, they lasted a few hours that weekend. 🤣🤣

FatTaco

There's definitely downhills. I know because I was coming up a hill and a scheduled group ride led by a bike shop came in the opposite direction and the lead rider yelled at me "This is a downhill only buddy!!". So there must be downhills.
Tell that guy to shove it in his ass. Ain't no downhill only in Allaire. I would have just rammed him.

GTCHAMPION1

I'm not here to talk about the people who don't say hi back (well I guess I did).

I am here wondering if anyone else noticed the guy in full bib overalls carrying a crow bar? What do you do with a crow bar in ALLAIRE
I thought I was the only one encountering rude people who don't say hi back at Allaire, been avoiding the area for about a year

MikeyBikey2000

Another interesting day.. passed by the park 2x today.. first time, saw a guy on a dirt bike cross over from hospital road into the main park - appeared to be street legal (I don't know much about motorcycles so if I have this wrong, whatevs) - Had license plate, headlamp and mirrors - on the way back passed the park again and this time coming out by river was a guy with a pretend dirt bike - a moped shaped like a dirt bike complete with go pro on it - I think it might have been the same guy that got grief for riding that thing at 6 mile.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions