Paging Nostradamus

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
As we all know by now, my track record in forecasting the coming weekend conditions is, shall we say, less than stellar. So I shall henceforth retire from the business and seek the sage adivse from others more adept at the prognostication game. Given the weather report for the week, and the current trail conditions as given by Jorba, can anyone tell me if I'm going to be able to ride anything this Saturday, or if I'm On the Road Again this weekend?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok, let's give it a shot...

Site: http://www.my8ball.co.uk/
Question: Will I be able to get an off-road ride on one of my usual trails without damaging them in the process?
Answer: Yes, but contemplate on God now and again

What the fuck? Oh I see, it's a spiritual site. Ok, let me try something else...

Site: http://8ball.tridelphia.net/
Damn, blocked by the work proxy.

Site: http://lord.xopl.com/ulpage3a/8-ball.html
Question: Will I be able to get an off-road ride on one of my usual trails without damaging them in the process?
Answer: Yes

Ok, sweet. Looks like no matter who I ask, the spiritual gnomes or the standard Tyco magicians, this weekend looks like it could be a good one. Hmmm, now what about where to ride...

Site: Same
Question: Am I pushing my luck with Chimney Rock?
Answer: My answer is no.
Question: Really?
Answer: My sources say yes.
Question: Ok, what about Mahlon?
Answer: Don't count on it.
Question: Allamuchy?
Answer: Concentrate and ask again.
Question: No that's ok. What about Lewis Morris?
Question: So you're saying that the muddiest park in NJ is going to be the only place to go?
Answer: Maybe.
Question: Is it worth trying to find another park to ride?
Answer: Signs point to yes.
Question: What about Wawayanda?
Question: Ringwood?
Question: Wait a second, are you just randomly throwing answers up at me?
Answer: You're going to die. (this is seriously what it answered)
Question: Hey fuck you too buddy. I don't think this is in the standard array of answers. I got a spiritual 8 ball I can go to which I'm sure won't predict my own demise. Would you prefer I went there?
Question: Fine. Then be that way.
Answer: Don't count on it
Question: I'm not.

Yeah, not sure this is any better than my sorry ass predictions.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Believe it or not, it did. I didn't make up any of the 8 ball answers. I typed the questions before I clicked.

Shaggz

A strong 7
looks like riding with you this weekend is not an option. thanks for the laughs, and take care.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Norm thats some classic stuff right there, awesome!

My magic 8-ball says COME TO ALLAIRE

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Believe it or not, it did. I didn't make up any of the 8 ball answers. I typed the questions before I clicked.
Holy crap, that's hysterical.

Well, maybe the dying part, not so funny.

But, hey, it didn't say when.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just got a good laugh out of this. I was searching for a specific word that is apparently triggering MTBNJ to be put on filter lists and this came up.

Figured I'd bump it up. The above series of questions was totally legit. And it's fairly appropriate for the season.

ArmyOfNone

I was just discussing this weekend with Ben. While riding the trails appears out of the question, the weather will make for some good road miles. I am in the grit my teeth and bare it mode. Soon we will not have to ask such questions. :D

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was just discussing this weekend with Ben. While riding the trails appears out of the question, the weather will make for some good road miles. I am in the grit my teeth and bare it mode. Soon we will not have to ask such questions. :D

Weather is looking really good right now.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Very entertaining!
Maybe I should go there and ask about the motivations of my teenage son.
I'd probably get a more accurate answer asking the magic 8 ball if his homework was done.

:rofl:

southernerinnj

That is absolutely hillarious. Great laugh for right when I get into work this morning. :rofl: people actually walked into my office I was laughing so loud!

Top Bottom