Overall NUE Series Updated

xc62701

Sweet - I just checked online and the overall series results are posted with one race left to go in Tahoe CA. I'm sitting 14th which is actually 15th since there's an error and Pokgirl's hubby is in 14th. Our very own Kmoodymz3 is sitting in 11th place in the country. I guess the tri state area isn't doing too bad representin'. ;) Who knows if it'll change, I know I"m not flying out to Cali. I should be there already :D

xc62701

Well my original plan was to do the American Memorial Triathlon in the morning and make it over to Ringwood in the afternoon since I seem to like epic stuff. Since realizing that I'm pretty much burnout I'm opting out of Ringwood and still gonna do the triathlon though. I might just make an appearance at the race anyway to say hi to folks. You're doing the MASS race tomorrow right? I think I remember Chris saying that. If so - Good luck! Kick some A!

Pokgirl

Spork
I sure am. I am driving ~2.5 times longer than I am riding, all for a wet ride. Should be fabulous!

But you guys drive even farther for your insanity, so I guess I am not TOO far gone... :)

xc62701

I sure am. I am driving ~2.5 times longer than I am riding, all for a wet ride. Should be fabulous!

But you guys drive even farther for your insanity, so I guess I am not TOO far gone... :)

That's always fun - driving longer than riding. As long as you're gonna enjoy it ;) Yea you're not too far gone. When are you going to join the 100 miler scene?

Kmoodymz3

Cool, wish I got a 4th race in this year to make my standing official. :hmmm:
oh well. Nice to see NJ representing so well :)

Ryan, I didn't make Sierra-Tahoe either, good thing since temps were in 92-94 range today.

xc62701

Yea that's a little spicy for racin. I have a feeling it's going to be mostly locals and pro's that go out. Not to many series contenders should be there since it's predominantly an east coast series. I'm hoping for an overall top 20 finish but top 15 would be fantastic!!!

Top Bottom