OOS MOGA

Feels like I may need new brake pads at a minimum for the rear rotor. Are all pads created equal? Any recommendations? I have SRAM level T with 180 mm rotors

Not really with infield setup, that being said it might be a good idea to bring a bike just in case they want to send us out to mark course or something.
I assume you are bringing your bike?
Then so am i

BTW.... it said to bring eye protection and work gloves
Figure I can just wear my riding glasses... but what kind of work gloves? Need those heavy duty ones? If so... need to stop by HD on my way there.

Last edited:
il_794xN.1157909123_5nzr.jpg

What exactly is OOS? I've been trying to decipher this by reading the old posts but no luck...
Started as Out Of Shape but most of us are getting into some form of shape so now Paul
calls it Out Of Service. Group rides vary from social(ride 5 minutes and then talk for 10 minutes) to no drop, to intermediate tempo pace(everyone’s definition of tempo is different). It’s a nice option to check out different parks and meet new people. Just saved you 26,000 posts.

Started as Out Of Shape but most of us are getting into some form of shape so now Paul
calls it Out Of Service. Group rides vary from social(ride 5 minutes and then talk for 10 minutes) to no drop, to intermediate tempo pace(everyone’s definition of tempo is different). It’s a nice option to check out different parks and meet new people. Just saved you 26,000 posts.
Should be Out of Sync now.
Cant keep the group together in a ride now due to varying fitness and abilities... which is not a bad thing. It just means more ppl are coming out.
I like how we are able to split into 2 groups.

Feels like I may need new brake pads at a minimum for the rear rotor. Are all pads created equal? Any recommendations? I have SRAM level T with 180 mm rotors
I am going to go in a different direction this time because bikes are so expensive...

Fire and new brakes
Interestingly… I happened to have a brake set for sale! :p

Vic, I don't think that is accurate. Somewhere in the by-laws of OOS, it is stated that once you join as a member of OOS, it is your duty and obligation to go back and read every single post on this thread. Once you complete that task, then you become an official member. Or at least, that's what you told me when I joined.....#canigetback6monthsofmylife.....

Vic, I don't think that is accurate. Somewhere in the by-laws of OOS, it is stated that once you join as a member of OOS, it is your duty and obligation to go back and read every single post on this thread. Once you complete that task, then you become an official member. Or at least, that's what you told me when I joined.....#canigetback6monthsofmylife.....
No, I only told you that. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom