OOS MOGA

Can I suggest moving Ringwood to September when the weather may be a little bit cooler. Nothing worse than riding RW in 90+ weather, I did it a couple weeks ago and it really makes a big difference from 80-90. Also what is the deal with no Wildcat my man?
Will add Wildcat to one of the cooler ride. So far the schedule is >50% unreliable. Very good chance we'll do Ringwood later in the year when your panties dry off...

Can I suggest moving Ringwood to September when the weather may be a little bit cooler. Nothing worse than riding RW in 90+ weather, I did it a couple weeks ago and it really makes a big difference from 80-90. Also what is the deal with no Wildcat my man?
I've seen you riding Ringwood in the heat, it wasn't pretty. No need for Wildcat.

I did race trail to skylands to warm puppy when it was 95 and it was brutal. Yes wildcat is another one that is better in cooler temps, you guys need to check out the Lake Ames\Telemark section of trails, don't think many have ridden it yet. It is different than wildcat proper.

Midweek bump for the next ride, weekend looks questionable due to t-storms. Who's game for an Independence Day romp? The perfect park is LewMo near where much US history was baked.

June 18th: Allamuchy
June 26: Wawayanda

July 2-4: Lewis Morris
July 9/10: Hartshorne
July 16/17: Chimney Rock
July 23/24: Nassau
July 30/31: Stephens
Aug 6/7: High Mountain
Aug 13/14: Sourland
Aug 20/21: Ringwood
Aug 27/28: Mahlon Dickerson
Sept 3-5: Jungle
Allaire
Creek
Round Valley
Columbia
Canal
Hudson
NYC
Oh man I'll be at a wedding when y'all are in harts. Any deets on this weekend as I plan to join?

Here's my first 6 months of riding every day.
Rides: 193
Time: 294 hours and 49 minutes
Distance: 3,502 miles
Elevation Gain: 123,254
See ya out there 🤪
Major accomplishment Frank, especially considering some of the less than ideal weather we have had this year!🤘

Glad to see that OOS is starting up rides again as well as some funny posts…

Hope @iman29 and @Danimal enjoy their BDay.

Thanks @moose35
Wearing this to work tomorrow
20220630_185739.jpg

Back
Top Bottom