OOS MOGA

When we did Nassau earlier we just did every trail on one side of the road, then crossed and did all the trails on the other side, you should still have it recorded somewhere no?

Yeah I do, its fun but small, I think the whole thing is only like 6 miles, so if you want to do a 15 - 20 mile ride.... gets a bit boring.
Also with traffic sometimes it can take me up to an hour to get there, I can get to Allaire in an hour, Stephans in an hour and ten, so I only go to Cunningham once every few monthes

Yeah I do, its fun but small, I think the whole thing is only like 6 miles, so if you want to do a 15 - 20 mile ride.... gets a bit boring.
Also with traffic sometimes it can take me up to an hour to get there, I can get to Allaire in an hour, Stephans in an hour and ten, so I only go to Cunningham once every few monthes
Take a peek at Paul's strava and see if we are fast enough for you I do like that you are looking for longer rides if I get out of work would like to ride longer next year so 20ish mile rides is in the realm

DId you read any of them? None link dairy consumption with autism. PS all proteins are composed of peptides.

Autism isn't technically linked to anything. But there's enough of a possibility that I would avoid it for myself and my children. I also feel there's a steering correlation between glyphosate and autism, but that's another discussion.

Here's what can be gathered from those mentioned sources:

Urine in normal children vs. children with autism: normal children have quiet peptide profiles, autistic children have all sorts of peptide spikes.
Where are the peptides from?
Most parents of autistic kids reported they got worse when exposed to cow's milk.
Two proteins break down into not only peptides, but exorphins (exogenous origin-morphine like activity). Gluten and casein.
Exorphins are opioid peptides derived from food proteins.
That's what the autistic kids are peeing out.
Two types of opioids found in milk, casomorphins (breakdown products, fragments of the milk protein casein) and morphine. Yes, morphine. "Opioid peptides may have an important role in the mother-infant bond." So the infant is "addicted" to the milk.
Human brest milk is different than other species, it has the lowest casein content. And human casein is a markedly different protein in terms of its sequence of amino building blocks.
Human milk has 15 times less casein than bovine milk and differs sequence wise by about half, so it breaks down into peptides differently.
Twenty-one bioactive peptides have been recovered from cow casein, including multiple casomorphins, compared to only five active peptides identified in human milk, and only one casomorphin. And, the casomorphins “from bovine casein are more potent.”
When you expose human nerve tissue to bovine casomorphin, it acts more like morphine than the casomorphin from human breast milk in terms of epigenetic changes—changes in gene expression, not only providing “a molecular rationale for recommending breastfeeding” over cows’ milk formula, but also providing a possible explanation why “[c]asein-free…diets have been reported to mitigate some of the…[symptoms of] autism.”
Here's some more info:
Whereas the human casomorphins, which are the only ones found in the breast milk of women who don’t drink cow’s milk, are associated with “normal psychomotor development and muscle tone.” In contrast, elevated levels of bovine casomorphin found in cow’s milk-based, formula-fed infants was associated with a “delay in psychomotor development” and muscle spasticity.

This evidence suggests that the inability of some infants to adequately eliminate bovine casomorphin may be “a risk factor for delay in psychomotor development and other diseases such as autism.”

Kost NV, Sokolov OY, Kurasova OB, Dmitriev AD, Tarakanova JN, Gabaeva MV, Zolotarev YA, Dadayan AK, Grachev SA, Korneeva EV, Mikheeva IG, Zozulya AA. Beta-casomorphins-7 in infants on different type of feeding and different levels of psychomotor development. Peptides. 2009 Oct;30(10):1854-60.

I'm going to get a PhD here if you guys keep this shit up

In other news would you guys like to do something else outside of Nassau since we don't have a leader

Autism isn't technically linked to anything. But there's enough of a possibility that I would avoid it for myself and my children. I also feel there's a steering correlation between glyphosate and autism, but that's another discussion.

Here's what can be gathered from those mentioned sources:

Urine in normal children vs. children with autism: normal children have quiet peptide profiles, autistic children have all sorts of peptide spikes.
Where are the peptides from?
Most parents of autistic kids reported they got worse when exposed to cow's milk.
Two proteins break down into not only peptides, but exorphins (exogenous origin-morphine like activity). Gluten and casein.
Exorphins are opioid peptides derived from food proteins.
That's what the autistic kids are peeing out.
Two types of opioids found in milk, casomorphins (breakdown products, fragments of the milk protein casein) and morphine. Yes, morphine. "Opioid peptides may have an important role in the mother-infant bond." So the infant is "addicted" to the milk.
Human brest milk is different than other species, it has the lowest casein content. And human casein is a markedly different protein in terms of its sequence of amino building blocks.
Human milk has 15 times less casein than bovine milk and differs sequence wise by about half, so it breaks down into peptides differently.
Twenty-one bioactive peptides have been recovered from cow casein, including multiple casomorphins, compared to only five active peptides identified in human milk, and only one casomorphin. And, the casomorphins “from bovine casein are more potent.”
When you expose human nerve tissue to bovine casomorphin, it acts more like morphine than the casomorphin from human breast milk in terms of epigenetic changes—changes in gene expression, not only providing “a molecular rationale for recommending breastfeeding” over cows’ milk formula, but also providing a possible explanation why “[c]asein-free…diets have been reported to mitigate some of the…[symptoms of] autism.”
Here's some more info:
Whereas the human casomorphins, which are the only ones found in the breast milk of women who don’t drink cow’s milk, are associated with “normal psychomotor development and muscle tone.” In contrast, elevated levels of bovine casomorphin found in cow’s milk-based, formula-fed infants was associated with a “delay in psychomotor development” and muscle spasticity.

This evidence suggests that the inability of some infants to adequately eliminate bovine casomorphin may be “a risk factor for delay in psychomotor development and other diseases such as autism.”

Kost NV, Sokolov OY, Kurasova OB, Dmitriev AD, Tarakanova JN, Gabaeva MV, Zolotarev YA, Dadayan AK, Grachev SA, Korneeva EV, Mikheeva IG, Zozulya AA. Beta-casomorphins-7 in infants on different type of feeding and different levels of psychomotor development. Peptides. 2009 Oct;30(10):1854-60.
Wow. Totally off the topic of rides, but very revelo ent to me personally, being a parent of of two autistic children, as well as an ABA provider in my local school district, and an in home service provider sub contacting with CSOC. Interesting information.

Get this on track
I rode today, woohoo

Attachments

• 1E9DB36F-6B0B-4E45-A657-DC050FC04E53.jpeg
    1E9DB36F-6B0B-4E45-A657-DC050FC04E53.jpeg
    210.4 KB · Views: 79
  • 485EC286-2273-4C36-ACAB-4CFFC46B8B21.jpeg
    485EC286-2273-4C36-ACAB-4CFFC46B8B21.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 73
Back
Top Bottom