OOS MOGA

qclabrat

When we start doing 5AM rides my SO, will go apes, it will be like have two husbands with all my free time.
I'm not @C8N but can slowly get to that. Actually as it gets warmer, the idea of bug free dawn patrol doesn't sound half bad.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
When we start doing 5AM rides my SO, will go apes, it will be like have two husbands with all my free time.
I'm not @C8N but can slowly get to that. Actually as it gets warmer, the idea of bug free dawn patrol doesn't sound half bad.

Haven't even thought about no bugs, I never wake up very early anymore having a little one I take all the sleep I can get. Going early is going to suck but I get to ride and not have an impact on my time with my family which is great. Beat the heat, no bugs and you have your whole day ahead of you for shenanigans its hard to pass up.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser

Haven't even thought about no bugs, I never wake up very early anymore having a little one I take all the sleep I can get. Going early is going to suck but I get to ride and not have an impact on my time with my family which is great. Beat the heat, no bugs and you have your whole day ahead of you for shenanigans its hard to pass up.

I used to go out the door as soon as the sun came up. Like this past Saturday, I started my strava a little before 6AM and back home before 8AM.
Its a bit cooler but I don't think there was much difference with bugs. But its nice because there is no traffic and you literally have the park all to yourself.

qclabrat

okay back to ride stuff
I'm likely gone from July 27th to Aug 19th, will get you folks started, but your job to execute
Here's an update with Saturday and Sunday options. Post up if you can lead and coordinate. I'm out this weekend as I'll be in MCBP and have chores to do the rest of the weekend.
Also starting in September, I'm considering a gravel series.

June 23/24: Tourne (Saturday leader @arangov3)
June 30/July 1: Lewis Morris (ride leader @Mr. E Man ?)
July 4: Deer Park (special birth of our nation ride)
July 7/8: Chimney Rock (ride leader @Kangdoy ?)
July 14/15: Kittatinny Valley (never been, beginner trails but could use a guide)
July 21/22: Sourlands (guest guides either @rick81721 or @fidodie ?)
July 28/29: Mahlon Dickerson (I'm gone, so you find a guide, think I mean the WMA or mine)
Aug 4/5: Stephens (just keeping this on the calendar, but @ReggieHammond will provide real date)
Aug 11/12: Wildcat (@JimN wants to show you his backyard)
Aug 18/19: Jungle (@Mr.Moto know this place well, also the get well soon ride for Eric)
Aug 25/26: Clayton (haha, just a bone for you southerners, sucks you have to drive so far north every weekend)
Sept 1/2: Wawayanda (this is the one park I want to put in the bucket this year or Ringwood, @huffster mentioned potentially able to lead)
Sept 8/9: Allaire (finally willing to take the GSP South below Perth Amboy, local guide needed)

again this is just to put a pin for each weekend, everything is negotiable or debatable. Got something better in mind, don't whine, be the solution.

qclabrat

Yay, looks like I did get poison ivy from the 6mr ride. I'm a bit concerned that it's where I scraped my arm doing an otb at CR. Last time it got in my blood stream, needed shots. Also getting itcy as hell.
IMG_20180619_124620.jpg

BPaze

Got my new rear, hoping to put the tire on tonight and mount it and go for a ride tomorrow night as long as the wife approved. Thinking Tourne, let me know if anyone else is interested in joining.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Got my new rear, hoping to put the tire on tonight and mount it and go for a ride tomorrow night as long as the wife approved. Thinking Tourne, let me know if anyone else is interested in joining.
Go to Wildcat instead and lettuce know

Top Bottom