OOS MOGA

I'm still in if you guys are still up for it.
Let's get a session up before spring weather brings people out. Was all alone till a gang of toddlers in strider bikes ran me out.
PXL_20240208_170641868.jpg

Memo to bring pads next time. I couldn't get around the berm after the wall ride and I was pumping with all my lack of skills. Kept trying to get higher on the wall to shoot me towards that troubling berm. Last attempt, physics took over and all came crashing down. With a bruised ego and ribs, hobbled back to the car...
PXL_20240208_171549665.jpg

Let's get a session up before spring weather brings people out. Was all alone till a gang of toddlers in strider bikes ran me out.
View attachment 232363
Memo to bring pads next time. I couldn't get around the berm after the wall ride and I was pumping with all my lack of skills. Kept trying to get higher on the wall to shoot me towards that troubling berm. Last attempt, physics took over and all came crashing down. With a bruised ego and ribs, hobbled back to the car...View attachment 232365
Shoulda let me know you were there ! I woulda came down. Saturday mornings, early afternoon could work for me. Or weekday evenings as it stays light longer.

Back
Top Bottom