OOS MOGA

Stephens conditions okay?
@qclabrat:
I just rode a lot of Stephens this afternoon and conditions were leafy and dry.

Saturday should be fine unless there is a lot of rain overnight into Friday morning.

Edit: I posted this about four or five minutes before it actually posted. So maybe that give me five minutes before and five minutes after to make edits, without the system noting edits were made.

If you guys do Stevens Saturday, but later start, like 12 or 1, I'm in. I'll be in that area Saturday morning. Anything over that way works for me on Saturday afternoons. Stevens, Mooch, Deer Park, or even a gravel/rail trail spin starting from Blaistown. There is also a CycleCraft ride at PJ tomorrow at 1. Might hit that if I can't work something out with you guys.

Last edited:
If you guys do Stevens Saturday, but later start, like 12 or 1, I'm in. I'll be in that area Saturday morning. Anything over that way works for me on Saturday afternoons. Stevens, Mooch, Deer Park, or even a gravel/rail trail spin starting from Blaistown. There is also a CycleCraft ride at PJ tomorrow at 1. Might hit that if I can't work something out with you guys.
@qclabrat
Either is fine with me.

What?!?! Not the ones I built! Why would they require a washer for the valve stem in the first place?!?!
On my arc offset, it does not sit squarely against the rim and leaks air.
1000000358.jpg

Back
Top Bottom