OOS MOGA

can we take a moment and talk about @jklett.....

he's so fucking fast!

biDFHU0.gif

Prolly mix of dirt and asphalt
Ride is for real. I’ll page @mi
Shiet... I committed to a Saddle River ride next Sunday lol
Will post it once we get a time. Probably between 8:00 and 8:30 as it’s going to be 96 degrees by mid day. Sorry guys on the Ringwood ride but previously planned an intro ride for the Saddle River bike path. Brett can lead Ringwood anyway.

You're going to make me do math? I gotta look but TBH I think that trying to catch up to faster riders does more than anything else. I'm not fast though, I just know that park pretty well.
Or... you've hidden a few teleportation machines in there. You were popping out of nowhere anytime you were needed (i.e. when @Fire Marshal Max lost you and asked me if he was on the right trail, like I would have known it from a nail in the wall...and we were on the wrong trail)….

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know that I have not read this thread in 3 weeks. Can someone give me a 1-2 sentence summary of what I missed?

can we talk about people selling frames on pink bike damn near full price or what they paid for it 10 years ago, unless their frame is made of netflix shares i don't understand their pricing....

can we talk about people selling frames on pink bike damn near full price or what they paid for it 10 years ago, unless their frame is made of netflix shares i don't understand their pricing....

supply and demand?
someone wants the frame they sold 8 years ago, and a few $$$ aren't going to stop them because they actually make some money now?

old computer memory can be gold...

Back
Top Bottom