OOS MOGA

What is the screen name of Mike that rode 6 mile with the OOS cell yesterday! I’m having a feeling I should have know him...

View attachment 99796

OOS does CTEC. Cycle the Erie Canal 360 miles.
Tom,

Never saw you in roadie gear before. You have legs like the dude from the Liberty Mutual commercial. No wonder you climb like a billy goat.

36FDB456-BEFC-4F9C-B3CA-434EB2791422.png

Reality check - whip thru 6 mile - feels great ...

High Mountain next morning.... pedaling over skulls & shark teeth ... feels like I just did an hour of squats & deadlifts
Not only that but back to back riding in the heat is tough as well. How did the ride go I know HM is a little bit of a nemesis of yours.

He did great, he's a hardcore trooper!
Wasn’t actually asking about him as much as the tires. Pretty sure HM has caused the most mechanicals of all the parks, I know I have had to hoof it out.

Combo: 75%+ towpath/MUT
That is a pretty awesome ride, love the idea of a multi day trip with overnight camping. I am trying to find someone do a multi day hike on the AT

Wasn’t actually asking about him as much as the tires. Pretty sure HM has caused the most mechanicals of all the parks, I know I have had to hoof it out.

That is a pretty awesome ride, love the idea of a multi day trip with overnight camping. I am trying to find someone do a multi day hike on the AT
Yeah last time there was a long long day with two flats ... side wall tear @Juggernaut saved me with 3-4 plugs ...

Back
Top Bottom