OOS MOGA

I'm trying to make sense of this response. To clarify my questions:

1. This Thursday? ie 4/11
2. Harts and Huber? I know we are meeting at huber, are we going to swing over to Harts?
3. Can a non-oss attend? (pretty self-explanatory)
4. I know harts well. I can sweep. Meaning i can hang back and ensure all OSS's make it out of the park if they get separated form the pack. I know this might require me to ride slower then my normally slow pace.

So looking at your answer I see 2 statements:

1. Not if you can attend -

I think that is an answer to # 3, but I'm not sure if that is yes I can attend or not. I think yes because:

2. but if you can wait long enough -

I think that means If I'm willing to ride in the back and wait I can join.
Rookie mistake you have engaged @Miracle Max Loves Garbage you will find everything in this chat goes smoother if you ignore him. Not that he isn’t a good guy he is just the human embodiment of a clusterfuck

Edit: I should mention he is a blast to ride with I mean a clusterfuck on wheels is entertaining to ride with

Last edited:
ahhh. If I do attend, I will and can wait. I'm not fast.
I think the OOS guys are much faster than they think. I’ve been on a shitload of group rides(usually in the back or maybe mid pack), and I was right in the back with these guys. I only was able to make one ride at allamuchy with the OOS crew, and they are not slow. They aren’t racers either, really it’s a great pace for a group ride that isn’t about trying to hammer.

I think the OOS guys are much faster than they think. I’ve been on a shitload of group rides(usually in the back or maybe mid pack), and I was right in the back with these guys. I only was able to make one ride at allamuchy with the OOS crew, and they are not slow. They aren’t racers either, really it’s a great pace for a group ride that isn’t about trying to hammer.
We mostly ride at a social group pace but will sneak in some hammer rides this year to mix it up.

That was a great ride that day the double mooch

There were some interested in riding Nassau on Sunday. I had planned for it, but between going into the city and college visits, I'm out this weekend. Friday looks like a wash but might try to get out Thursday after work

I'm thinking of hitting CR after work. I probably won't get there until 6 though...

I'm trying to make sense of this response. To clarify my questions:

1. This Thursday? ie 4/11
2. Harts and Huber? I know we are meeting at huber, are we going to swing over to Harts?
3. Can a non-oss attend? (pretty self-explanatory)
4. I know harts well. I can sweep. Meaning i can hang back and ensure all OSS's make it out of the park if they get separated form the pack. I know this might require me to ride slower then my normally slow pace.

So looking at your answer I see 2 statements:

1. Not if you can attend -

I think that is an answer to # 3, but I'm not sure if that is yes I can attend or not. I think yes because:

2. but if you can wait long enough -

I think that means If I'm willing to ride in the back and wait I can join.

Lol everyone is welcome we just go the pace of the slowest rider

Who wants to ride tomorrow around 1:30-2? I’ll be in Montclair for a sales call at 12:15. Should be done by 1.
Six mile
Stephens
Ringwood
Top of skyline
High mointain
Wildcat?
@BPaze
@Miracle Max Loves Garbage
@JimN maybe a nice warm up for your Wednesday night wildcat?
@Mathers
I could go a little later, if that brings somebody to the table.
@Victor I

@Skerb
Anybody?
Wish I could but working. I have some time off next week(will know what days next week). Will post some ideas in case you and anyone that wants to join is available. Have fun. I’ll be in my office today only occasionally looking out.

True story, give me tech and I’m good, give me an easy place and wipe out..
Nassau is flowy but can at times give one a false sense of security as the trails are smooth then all of a sudden a rock or double tree root the size and of a log can throw you for a loop or OTB.
I'll prolly end up cracking the RDO....:eek:

Can't ride on Sunday...:( But I guess the plan is Nassau on Sunday.

There is no plan yet for Nassau
There is already a Sunday ride
Nassau is expecting rain on both days
Nassau seems sensitive to rain fall
Saturday would be the best day due to less exposure to rain

Would you guys like to ride Nassau on Saturday?

There is no plan yet for Nassau
There is already a Sunday ride
Nassau is expecting rain on both days
Nassau seems sensitive to rain fall
Saturday would be the best day due to less exposure to rain

Would you guys like to ride Nassau on Saturday?
What rain do you speak of? You mean the rain that the weatherman says supposed to start in the PM on Sunday? :rolleyes:
Trail conditions for Nassau is currently reported as perfect
http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/threads/nassau-trail-conditions.36016/page-24#post-879997

Back
Top Bottom