Nassau Trail conditions

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
I rode Nassau yesterday, waited until the last two hours of the day. Absolutely perfect conditions. The crew here does amazing work, thank you all. Even better than the last time I rode there. We respected the couple remaining taped/closed trails. Really looking forward to hitting the newness next time I'm up that way.

Jeffreywoliver

I rode today. Trails were ok until 2pm. A few soft spots that could be avoided without leaving the trail. Probably okay all day given the very light precipitation. If we get any steady rain, though it will need 24-36 hours to dry out. Trails generally hero conditions 36-48 post rain.

pkovo

I rode yesterday afternoon. I was surprised to find it still had some pretty damp spots. Enough that it prompted me to stay out of Spring side all together and just stick to weaving multiple laps on the rocky trail.... which is always pretty dry.

I live in town and although we got some rain today, it was pretty minimal. I suspect it will be OK tomorrow. There will probably be at least some damage tho because it was ridden Wed when it was still quite damp.

Rdoonz

Has anyone ridden or scoped the trails recently? I'm curious if it will be rideable tomorrow

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Was here today. Is good to go. A small handful of slick/tacky turns. Hit it.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think it’ll be perfect. I’ll probably be there at some point and will post up if it sucks.

Was 99% perfect. A small handful of slick turns but I think they were pretty much dried out by the time I left around noon thirty.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions