OFFICIAL: 2021 Fantasy Football Thread - WE TALMBOUT PLAYOFFS OVER HERE BRO

Man the BUNGLES in the superbowl.... Ugh

Would be fairly ironic if they had to play SF a third time lol

Stafford goes from choke artist to the Super Bowl in just a few weeks.
Two good games.... Although if tartt doesn't drop that int... Whew... Stafford is in the shitter.... But he played well today... Not as good as last week, but some great throws... Some really awful ones too... But good when it mattered

However, the rams... Donald, Ramsey, Beckham kupp, etc etc... CANNOT lose to the fucking bungles... That would be EPIC failure....no pressure.

By his standards he was relatively pedestrian. Kupp deserved it. If OBJ's knee didn't implode he was on pace too.
Rams had more 3 and outs than I could count against the bungles defense who I defy anyone to name a player on.... The defense and 7 sacks saved Staffords ass, big time.

Rams should have won that game by 20 points if the offense could have gotten out of its own way.

it felt like the end of the usa vs russia olympic bb game.

or

How about a holding call that we haven't thrown a flag on all day to make-up for the missed facemask on the first bengal's td.

Amazing how there were almost zero flags until the end.
Wondering if they were instructed to just let them play after a few fiascos in the playoffs.

And also a little worried abut the helmet to helmet contact Kupp took on that first last TD.
He looked a little shook.

That bogus holding call in 3rd down was a killer, of course... Then they doubled down with the p. I. Right after

arafsti5wsh81.png
Ya being compared to Aaron Rodgers is kind an insult.... Great, playoff failure... Some compliment

Back
Top Bottom