OFFICIAL: 2020 Fantasy Football Thread - MY BAD I DIDNT UPDATE THIS TITLE OFTEN ENOUGH

Your commissioner wants to make sure you don't tank on purpose. Like the Jets should have done but aren't smart enough to do.
Don't be dropping logic- it has no place in here.

what ?!?!?! we already talking about 2021 draft?!?!?!

I am still celebrating my two championships!!!! cuz 2 out of 5 ain't bad.....

giphy.gif

sb1.JPGsb2.JPG

leonardo-dicaprio-glass-toast-tuxedo-great-gatsby.gif

Carson gets it

i am also celebrating a championship on the workload of Jeff Wilson Jr. and JD McKissic week 16. Who woulda thought.

And the only race that really mattered in the end was for first pick options, and it came down to 1.16 points!

Week 15 and 16 for the best of the rest:
@elzoller: 106.92 + 150.52 = 257.44

@jShort 120.48 + 98 = 256.28
@Carson 103.42 + 136.36 = 239.78

2021 DRAFT PICKING ORDER, @elzoller IS ON THE CLOCK!
1. Best of The Rest Bracket - Highest Combined Score Weeks 15-16 - @elzoller
2. Best of The Rest Bracket - 2nd Overall - @jShort
3. Best of The Rest Bracket - 3rd Overall - @Carson
4. Golden Turd Triple Threat Loser Bracket - Highest Combined Score Weeks 15-16 - @Pearl
5. Golden Turd Triple Threat Loser Bracket - 2nd Overall - @jmanic
6. Golden Turd Triple Threat Loser Bracket - Biggest Loser (Lowest points) - @Chris26er
7. Highest losing playoff score of week 14 - @Norm
8. Highest losing playoff score of week 15 - @UtahJoe
9. Lowest losing playoff score of week 14 - @stb222
10. Lowest losing playoff score of week 15 - @Patrick
11. Guacamole Cup Runner Up - @oobaa
12. Guacamole Cup Winner - @Magic

Until next year folks

giphy.gif

Is this the time of year when we start talking about other fantasy sports? Like billiards & lawn darts?

I’m more excited about what you’ll change 6ers forum title to, then realized he hardly posts so it ain’t that funny

I've watched 14 seconds of football this season. Is this what the whole season was like?

Wow too bad I'm not a Tampa Bay fan. Closest pro teams to where we live and they win the Stanley Cup last year and now in the Superbowl in their own stadium this year. I guess there really is no question Brady is the GOAT. Wifey said why don't you go to the game but tough to root for another team.

Wow too bad I'm not a Tampa Bay fan. Closest pro teams to where we live and they win the Stanley Cup last year and now in the Superbowl in their own stadium this year. I guess there really is no question Brady is the GOAT. Wifey said why don't you go to the game but tough to root for another team.

well TB12 got one from you in 2005, and you got him back in 2018.
So there is a connection there.

It wasn't all Bill Belichick. He's talented - and with Gronk and Brown he showed them what's up. Also made sure to be on TV with his kid. Total class act. Where was Gisele?

Brady is 33-11 in the playoffs, i mean the #2 guy is montana at 16-7....So cant call him anything but the goat....That said, he played like shit yesterday....3 floating duck interceptions, in a row and the packers couldnt do a fucking thing with them....the bomb pass to end the half with scott miller being wide open, rodgers not being able to get the TD on two seperate drives.....Packers handed that game to tampa on a platter...even tom couldnt fuck that one up as much as he tried to.

And thank GOD there is A. no buffalo in the SB...I have seen that movie 4 times and it always ends badly. B. Tom brady is something like, 43,581 and 3 vs buffalo in his career....the chances of the bills stopping him in the SB is pretty much 0.

GO CHIEFS

Chiefs 3.5 point favorites, who's putting some money down?

but todd bowles....

take tampa and play the money line. +150 right now
parlay it with the under.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom