OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

its only the one oclock games I aint worried
giphy.gif

Hahahah. Forgot about this league ...
I was focused on my 3rd place match and I just scored some nice dough ?

I’ll be back next year to kick all yer arses!!!??????????

Fixed it.
And contacted a Mexican witch to cast a spell on Rodgers...I expect him out with an injury during first quarter....
BE39CE1E-677F-4978-AB77-3514934DDDD8.jpeg

wow....@pearl got RUN OVER by almost 100 points....That has to worst ass kicking in the history of the Guacamole Cup.....Reminded me of the Seahawks/Broncos superbowl....Very entertaining.....Thanks for showing up JP

tenor.gif

In convincing fashion, the @jmanic Pocket Dogs prevail from a huge mid season skid to put YUGEEEE points to CRUSH the Zekey Chubbs, 164.4 - 70.1. The only hiccup for this roster was DeAndre Hopkins, otherwise, everyone else hit the jackpot. The Chubbs were not inspired by the return of Kerryon Johnson to the bench for a motivational speaker, as well as the GM bringing in Michael Hoomanwanui and Colin Kapekernick for inspirational messages pre game. Slayton put up a big GOOSE EGG in place of Godwin. No one, i mean NO ONE showed up here. When your highest scoring player puts up 12 points, its going to be a tough weekend.
Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 3.21.23 PM.png

@Norms Nipples are able to hold off the Nanies for third place, 95.3 - 90.1

But no one cares about that, this is where we get down to the bidness

Best of the Triple Threat Match - Total Scores - Monday Night Miracle
Safe to say Magic will be the winner here, and unless @Carson has Stefon Diggs Put up bookoo points complared to Mike Boone,, will finish
1) @Magic the Gathering - 109.1 + 128.6 = 237.7
2) @Chris26er Crash Bandicoots - 76.8 +101.1 with Mike Boone left to play = 177.9
3)@Carson Team Name - 106.7 + 52.7 with Stefon Diggs left to play = 159.4

Golden Turd 2 Week Triple Thread Match - Monday Night Miracles... not so much.
@stb222 and the Long Duck Dongs enjoy a big Kenyan Drake day and will win the golden turd bracket. Mariana Sauce dies with Tyler Locket putting up 1.7 points and will be the TRUE winner of the Golden Turd, the Biggest Loser, the worst of the worst. Excited to see what @Norm comes up with for a title.

@stb222 Long Duck Dongs - 96.5 + 108.5 = 205
@elzoller El Guac-Oh! - 100.8 + 77.5 with TIM BOYLE BACKUP PACKERS QB and The Packers D left to play = 178.3
@Patrick Mariani Sauce - 84.2 + 83.4 = 167.6

Back
Top Bottom