OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

Oh and of course with regards to TB12 not taking what hes worth...there is this story....I 1000% believe that he has some scam going that funnels him the same amount of money as every other QB....I mean Tom, Bill, and Robert Kraft are all buddy buddy with trump and yet they arent greedy shitbags? I have a hard time believing that.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/report-patriots-pay-a-brady-owned-company-run-by-suspect-partner/

Report: Patriots pay a Brady-owned company run by suspect partner

Tom Brady and his friend, body coach, guru, and business partner Alex Guerrero co-own (along with a friend of Patriots owner Robert Kraft's, as well as a lawyer with ties to Patriots and Kraft) a limited liability corporation called TB12, which operates the TB12 Sports Therapy Center at 240 Patriot Place, just down the road from Gilette Stadium.

This companys clients are the New England patriots....so Tom and his snake oil salesmen buddy Alex are charging the pats something like $200 an hour for training advice to his teammates....The NFL says this doesnt violate the salary cap...so move along.

This was great BTW...
https://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2019-new-england-patriots-1837655566

ECqaD_lXoAAtEhp

Tom Brady got suspended four games for doctoring footballs and yet no one, including the NFL, gives half a shit that he and the Patriots have, for YEARS now, circumvented the cap by paying Brady’s vanity company for contract work, allowing Brady to consistently play for less than market value so that the cupboard around him can remain fully stocked.

That TB12 company, by the way, was co-founded by Brady’s fraud of a masseur who was stripped of access to the rest of the team and whose unlicensed quackery may have helped hasten the retirement of Rob Gronkowski. But, of course, you cannot ask Brady about any of this shit. Mister Cool here lives in a rarified world where everything is lollipops and rose petals, and if you dare poke a hole in that façade, he puts up a blank wall that perfectly matches his everyday personality. You would think a man who claims his brain is “wired for contact” would be able to handle the barest of criticisms. But apparently, Tom Brady’s skin is a whole lot thinner than his cerebral cortex. In that way, he’d make a perfect fan of his own team.

oh man, this is one of those things you find out in like 15 years that he was the biggest scam artist

Oh and of course with regards to TB12 not taking what hes worth...there is this story....I 1000% believe that he has some scam going that funnels him the same amount of money as every other QB....I mean Tom, Bill, and Robert Kraft are all buddy buddy with trump and yet they arent greedy shitbags? I have a hard time believing that.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/report-patriots-pay-a-brady-owned-company-run-by-suspect-partner/

Report: Patriots pay a Brady-owned company run by suspect partner

Tom Brady and his friend, body coach, guru, and business partner Alex Guerrero co-own (along with a friend of Patriots owner Robert Kraft's, as well as a lawyer with ties to Patriots and Kraft) a limited liability corporation called TB12, which operates the TB12 Sports Therapy Center at 240 Patriot Place, just down the road from Gilette Stadium.

This companys clients are the New England patriots....so Tom and his snake oil salesmen buddy Alex are charging the pats something like $200 an hour for training advice to his teammates....The NFL says this doesnt violate the salary cap...so move along.

This was great BTW...
https://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2019-new-england-patriots-1837655566

ECqaD_lXoAAtEhp

Tom Brady got suspended four games for doctoring footballs and yet no one, including the NFL, gives half a shit that he and the Patriots have, for YEARS now, circumvented the cap by paying Brady’s vanity company for contract work, allowing Brady to consistently play for less than market value so that the cupboard around him can remain fully stocked.

That TB12 company, by the way, was co-founded by Brady’s fraud of a masseur who was stripped of access to the rest of the team and whose unlicensed quackery may have helped hasten the retirement of Rob Gronkowski. But, of course, you cannot ask Brady about any of this shit. Mister Cool here lives in a rarified world where everything is lollipops and rose petals, and if you dare poke a hole in that façade, he puts up a blank wall that perfectly matches his everyday personality. You would think a man who claims his brain is “wired for contact” would be able to handle the barest of criticisms. But apparently, Tom Brady’s skin is a whole lot thinner than his cerebral cortex. In that way, he’d make a perfect fan of his own team.
I would actually be surprised if this weren’t the case.

Doesn't Brady lose the first game every year so all the talking heads can declare that it's over, stick a fork in him.
he did beat the texans last year out of the gate, but then lost to the Jags and Lions.

Doesnt matter....Since 2003 the WORST he has ever gone in the division is 4-2 a few times...The fact that he has no competition or division rivals is a huge reason they will be back in the SB this year...PLUS...get this schedule...

Steelers at home....Tom brady has never been beaten by the steelers in foxboro...EVER! For fuck sake.
at the Dolphins - ok, sometimes they screw this one up for whatever reason
Jets in foxboro...LOL
at the Bill...LOL
Redskins at home...LOL
Giants at Home....Giants have beaten them a few times in foxboro even during bad giant team years, no idea why...I would be surprised this year.
@the Jets...LOL
Browns at home....I give the browns 50/50
@eagles...could see them losing this one
@ravens...ravens usually play well vs the pats
Cowboys at home...Dak isnt great on the road so I have to see him win in foxboro
@texans...should be easy
Chiefs at home...its not a playoff game so the chiefs could win this one
Bungles...lol
Bills...lol
Dohphins..lol

I mean how are they going any worse they 12-4/11-5 with that schedule? which will of course win them their 89th division championship...Home playoff gave vs some wilcard garbage like the Titans or texans...Then at WORST have to go play the chiefs on the road again. Fuck, why do we even turn the TV on?

View attachment 104483
Word is raiders will have the last laugh as if he is not on the roster for first game they can cut him and avoid contract, only losing 660k of course in pro football is chump change.

That seems to be what going to happen. I can't imagine it's that cut and dry. Player's union going to get involved for sure.

Screenshot_20190905-133717_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom