OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

Your underestimation is funny, one thing is raider nation is every where. They could of put a stadium in Cameroon and they would fill it.
View attachment 104279

I think the NFL will do fine in vegas, im just wondering if in a town full of transplants (like vegas is) will the raiders be filling the stadium up with raider fans...or will it be more like the chargers current situation. They better be putting out a better product than the last almost 20 years of garbage.

the nhl team had great success in las vegas... mostly because they were in the stanley cup finals, not sure mascara man can pull that off though

holy crap
xFki9BK.png

@Pearl this morning

giphy.gif

Tony Pollard
giphy.gif

So that news combined with Jared Goff getting 4 years 134 and 110M guaranteed...which is a new record...shockingly...Man. I dont know about you guys, but when I was watching that shit show of a superbowl where the rams put up a massive 3 points...I didnt realize I was watching the best QB in football. Daks contract is going to to have to beat this, especially since he was a 4th rounder and havent been making anything for the past 3 years. Cowboys better win this year, bc i dont see this team staying together much longer with all of these massive contracts they are handing out.

So that news combined with Jared Goff getting 4 years 134 and 110M guaranteed...which is a new record...shockingly...Man. I dont know about you guys, but when I was watching that shit show of a superbowl where the rams put up a massive 3 points...I didnt realize I was watching the best QB in football. Daks contract is going to to have to beat this, especially since he was a 4th rounder and havent been making anything for the past 3 years. Cowboys better win this year, bc i dont see this team staying together much longer with all of these massive contracts they are handing out.
This is the death sentence of cowboys.
No running back should receive that kind of money.
He will play over/under 8 games and probably suck.
Dak lol, not worth back up QB money.
Speaking of QB money this is DCs last go, put up the numbers or goodbye. Cant even imagine what the J-E-T-S will have to fork out when time comes.

This is the death sentence of cowboys.
No running back should receive that kind of money.
He will play over/under 8 games and probably suck.
Dak lol, not worth back up QB money.
Speaking of QB money this is DCs last go, put up the numbers or goodbye. Cant even imagine what the J-E-T-S will have to fork out when time comes.
agreed.... cowboys are going to have the highest paid O-line at every position, highest paid RB, huge contracts for Jaylon Smith and their DE....then they still have Cooper and Dak to sign....If they win the SB this year, it will all be whatever...if they dont, I see this team going the way the Saints did post 2009, GB post 2010...seahawks after wilson got paid....Steelers....and Dak is no where near as good as wilson, brees, rodgers, big ben.

I was asking @Norm this morning...When was the last time the #1 RB won a SB? I think its only been done once in the salary cap era, Terrell Davis in 1998.

Queue the Dolf memes.

At some point, doesn't matter how talented you are - and while it seems a ton of money,
the owners are so rich and arrogant themselves, that they'd go to war. and this might just be what the
rest of the team needs -

i also suspect that is a letter required by the CBA, so don't read too much into it.

as far as JG taking all that money - does nobody see what brady does? his team knows it,
he sacrifices to gain, and they gain.

tenor.gif

Gesiles Net worth: $400 million
Brady has made nearly $200 million

yeah I say she wears the pants

Queue the Dolf memes.

At some point, doesn't matter how talented you are - and while it seems a ton of money,
the owners are so rich and arrogant themselves, that they'd go to war. and this might just be what the
rest of the team needs -

i also suspect that is a letter required by the CBA, so don't read too much into it.

as far as JG taking all that money - does nobody see what brady does? his team knows it,
he sacrifices to gain, and they gain.

View attachment 104448
Helps when the wife is the real bread winner
I mean even if Tom wasnt married to Gesile....After 3 superbowls in his first 4 years as a starter going back to 04...At this point you know that you are now an icon and have turned that pile of GARBAGE (which is what the patriots were for EIONS before kraft bought that team) into a dynasty.....You know you are set for life...Endorsements, TV deals...Robert Kraft will make sure you are set for life. Makes total sense in the salary cap era for a QB....I dont know why more talented QBs dont do it. Rodgers for example...hes making bank with endorsements, but still takes every nickel from the packers and as a result, his team is a pile of crap every year and under achieves. Running backs I totally understand trying to bleed the owners dry for every penny...their lifespan is really short and they are easy to replace. I guess everyone like money more than winning...but I think there is alot of evidence now that once the franchise QB gets paid, the rest of the team falls apart...

Eagles with mcnabb
Giants after 08-09
Saints after 09 fell apart with 0 defense
Colts had Peyton and no defense, terrible in the playoffs
Ravens won that SB in 2012, paid flacco everything...totally fell apart
Seahawks had their 2 year window...Wilson got paid, the defense fell apart
Steelers have been respectable, but had a ton of 8-8 seasons after their SB win
Packers had 1 SB in 2010 and havent dont a thing since
Rams, Eagles and Cowboys will be next on this train

What hasnt changed?...the AFC east is still a dumpster fire giving the Pats 6 free games a year...Tom Brady is STILL not paid in the top 10 after 6 SBs....and they still have the best coach.....Oh and now the colts suck, the texans probably wont be as good...steelers and chargers are totally incapable of winning in foxboro...So we are left with Andy Reid to keep NE from going to another SB.

Hey there is football tonight, and i've got a Playa in......

i'm a 5.5 point

1567684587645.png

hopefully i don't get pooped on too badly :D

Back
Top Bottom