Official: 2018-2019 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - Utah wins the cup, still thinks oobaa47 is Timothy McVeigh

giphy.gif

@oobaa47 after he realized he just sent Conner away for basically nothing

Every single news reporting outlet stated he absolutely had to sign by week 11, or else the Steelers would retain his rights for another year. Now they're saying, that this was all wrong.......... Just imagine how many Points For I would have if I didn't trade him away. Speaking of Points For, with a win this week, and tied for the best record in the league, why the hell am I not first of the power rankings???!!!?!

What-WTF.gif

@Chris26er and I beating the trade deadline

tenor.gif

Every single news reporting outlet stated he absolutely had to sign by week 11, or else the Steelers would retain his rights for another year. Now they're saying, that this was all wrong.......... Just imagine how many Points For I would have if I didn't trade him away. Speaking of Points For, with a win this week, and tied for the best record in the league, why the hell am I not first of the power rankings???!!!?!

View attachment 80859

Our commissioner must be punishing you for losing to both Guac and the Sauce.....In college football terms, its like Ohio State getting blown out by Purdue. :)

me when i wake up in the middle of the night and check out the matchup and see adams didn't score a touchdown
DSvY8Nc.gif

but when i see he went 10-166
giphy.gif

Thanks for the heads up yo, gotta see if I swing a deal for my boy Gore!

Oh great, now he’s got that @fidodie stink on him.

But yeah, fake news.
He single-handedly won practice yesterday scoring 4 TDs and racking up 220yds.

had him on my bench yesterday, i'll put him in the starting lineup to fix that.

Back
Top Bottom