Official: 2018-2019 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - Utah wins the cup, still thinks oobaa47 is Timothy McVeigh

Well my man Saywhat didn't get it done last night.
GleefulLoathsomeIrrawaddydolphin-small.gif

giphy.gif

God-Dammit.gif

He put in the work, but ODB glommed the TDs.
Just hoping he's not catching the stink from the Giants O,
gonna need him to show up in the home stretch here.

It was closer than it should have been anyway.
If Carson plays either of the other two DSTs on his roster
(apparently he likes the D)
and it's a forgone conclusion by Sunday night.

Securing my number one pick thank you...
ya, they will probably win the next 7, go 8-8 and miss the playoffs...that would be perfect. I mean im fine with them tanking, but for christ sakes, dont lost to nicky mullins on MNF
9a2145a106adb585dc136ceb13ce5999.350x207x14.gif

Luckily for the Giants, Raiders and 9ers already have #3 and #1 highest paid QBs in football...

Waiting for the weekly power rankings...
giphy.gif

Well my man Saywhat didn't get it done last night.
GleefulLoathsomeIrrawaddydolphin-small.gif

giphy.gif

God-Dammit.gif

He put in the work, but ODB glommed the TDs.
Just hoping he's not catching the stink from the Giants O,
gonna need him to show up in the home stretch here.

It was closer than it should have been anyway.
If Carson plays either of the other two DSTs on his roster
(apparently he likes the D)
and it's a forgone conclusion by Sunday night.

Flag for excessive use of gifs!!!!

63754704-4009-4879-95EF-F9E8D4B51268.gif

We may challenge for it....I don't see the Jets winning another game
that was ugly on Sunday, hope Bowles doesnt have a long term lease on his apartment. He's going to need a miracle against the Patriots to survive that

Whoever plays me next week gets a free win. BYE week HELL.
Our commissioner was just telling me that you are moving to #1 in the rankings this week.....Based on the fact that you finally stopped playing a dead guy at tight end....congratulations.

Week 10 Scoreboard
Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 10.20.07 AM.png

Week 11 Power Rankings
Totally mailing this in going forward, I feel like rain man

1. @UtahJoe Silly Nanies 6-4
Head of the mothafuckin state; out lasting the guac that was getting spicy.

2. @Chris26er Crash Bandicoots 5-5 +6
High score for the week, even against lowly opponent, makes the biggest jump.

3. @oobaa47 Dead Sailors 6-4 +2
The little red Fournette is back and running on all cylinders.

4. @Magic The Gathering - 5-5 +2
Still scrapping at the top, beating up on vets, plus he didn't even play gronk, his man crush. From rostering Wayne Gallman to top 4? Who woulda thunk it.

5. @Carson 6-4 - +2
An impressive stomping of the #2 team with Run CMC starting off the party right on Thursday.

6. @jnos 26" wheelers - 5-5 -3
Not a stinker of a game but losing Kupp will hurt going forward. And against Magic? what?

7. @elzoller El Guac-Oh! 5-5 -3
A close battle that ended late on Monday evening, but it wasn't enough against the top team in the league. Things are okay for this squad though. Is Mike Evans a bust?

8. @jmanic Pocket Dogs 6-4 -6
Another solid showing but getting wooped on by #7 team in the nation is not going to be good for the resume.

9. @pearl Pearl Necklaces - 5-5

A low scoring a fair means nothing for this team. Today is Bell day, so we see if the little peezy's get a bench spot back.

10. @fidodie Mariani Sauce - 3-7 +1
This may be the first team that lost a game and moves up a notch. Coulda been more I guess. but a loss is still a loss. Cant reward it too much.

11. @jShort $horties 3-7 +1
Again, another loss and moving up, what is going on? When your RB's both put up single digits, you're going to have a bad time.

12. @stb222 Long Duck Dongs - 5-5 -2
Holy crap, I don't usually post the score of the whole teams week, but this needs attention:
Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 10.31.36 AM.png
I don't even know what to say. It's an abomination of a roster. If Frank Gore is leading your skill positions, you're gonna have a bad time. A one time Guacmole Cup Champion less than a year ago, is in the cellar.

Current Playoff Odds
This is my newest obsession, Found this tool:
Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 10.32.34 AM.png

Current Standings
Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 10.34.10 AM.png
Amazing how tight the race is going into Week 11. 4 teams look like they are safe, while the bottom 2 playoff spots are up for grabs.

Until next week, mindfuck all your roster decisions!

These rankings would carry more weight if they were coming from a state that teaches math in their schools.

I'm sitting in North Carolina right now. So let me correct the garbage coming from this state:

1. @jmanic Pocket Dogs 6-4
2-on. Whatever. Zero fucks given.

tenor (3).gif

leaving points on the bench -
and i drop seattle kicker for chicago, figured he'd get more chances. he did, missed 2 of 4 extra points and 2 fgs.....
was also looking for a couple interceptions during desperate time with LAR D. didn't materialize.
my rb gets 20 touches in a rout, and doesn't get in.

jeez @pearl, i was going to trade you ertz for bell too.

Back
Top Bottom