nutrition

anrothar

entirely thrilled
would it be possible to add '/training' to the nutrition forum? so that it reads: nutrition/training. i think it would make it more active, and the two topics would fit well with each other. i know i'm going to be concentrating on both from now on, so it would be nice to have them together.

it just seems like training is slightly different from 'rides/races/events' and 'general bike talk'.

ytc100

anrothar said:
would it be possible to add '/training' to the nutrition forum? so that it reads: nutrition/training. i think it would make it more active, and the two topics would fit well with each other. i know i'm going to be concentrating on both from now on, so it would be nice to have them together.

it just seems like training is slightly different from 'rides/races/events' and 'general bike talk'.

So, Heythorp, test out those new powers...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
anrothar said:

I think we're on the same page these days. I was thinking the same today.

heythorp

ytc100 said:
So, Heythorp, test out those new powers...

I would do it if I could it because I agree, but I dont have that wand yet. I am just a measly apprentise. I must show my worth and strenghten my skills before I could master such a feat.

If all goes well Master Jay will show me the way.

Top Bottom