Noob from Wall

JohnD402

What's up everyone? Just picked up a Trek Farley 6 fat bike Sunday and hit Allaire on Monday.

Put in 8 miles on paved trails at the other side of park just to get a feel for the bike. Got a lot of cool comments on the Farley from people. Amazing how friendly people are when on a bike :)

Next I went to the trail area.

Have to thank a guy Mike I met in the parking lot for showing me some loops. Said he was not a member on here though. Not sure he heard me when I said it was my first time on trails but my ass was kicked from the first trail!! Lol

I LOVED IT! Can't wait to head back. Defintely going to invest in an Iphone mount so I can find my way out next time! Lol

Take care, John.

Last edited:
Welcome :)

Great bike... Enjoy the heck out of it and you'll be kicking the trails a$$ in no time.

Dan-

welcome!
I ride allaire quite a bit and can probably navigate it with my eyes closed. shoot me a pm if you want another guide.

welcome aboard john. allaire can be a fun place, but has be likened to riding in a spiderweb. so here is a link to the map to help you navigate

http://www.mtbnj.com/w/index.php?title=File:Allaire-2010.jpg

and you might want to check out the free phone app "maprika" which is a real time map/gps for your smart phone.

enjoy the ride!!!
I'm all over it bro!! Downloaded that app aftering seeing someone had mentioned it on the maps thread. :)

Looking to pickup a mount for my Iphone. Rokform v3 looks pretty sweet. :cool:

check out the quadlock mount also. there is a water resistant cover.

welcome aboard enjoy the trails if you want a tour and see a black jeep in the lot say hello...

Back
Top Bottom