No one started a February Global Warming Get Outside As Long As Your Active And Take A Picture Thread yet??

Thanks ! Thats your former wheel set, and group set in action. Couldnt have completed this project without 'em.
Glad it all worked out and that wheelset got a new lease on life after hanging in my garage for 3 years!

Somebody's purposely putting stuff in my trail, so I spent a little time removing it today.
They put rocks from the rock wall, branches across, and pieces of log.
Dsc03978.jpg
Dsc03979.jpg

Last edited:
Sven good luck and be safe at Wendigo. Hope you can do your best and shine! We'll be pulling for you.
Thanks for the well wishes, but I decided to cancel. Haven't trained much and not feeling strong. Temps forecasted to be -21 at the start with the wind chill and barely go positive throughout the day. Last year my foot nearly froze at +10. I made adjustments in gear but overall haven't tried it in real cold temps. My feet seem to freeze even a +20. Just seemed like a bad idea so I'm not going. Maybe next year.
1580957477414.png

Last edited:
Got out for 43 road miles. after 5 days of doing nothing but stress eating I can feel
The fitness evaporating and the weight increasing. Felt like crap until
The last 15 or so miles but glad to get out and it wasn’t raining or windy.

Wasn’t as warm out as advertised but wasn’t terrible cold except the downhills. Neglected to take any pics during the ride but here’s a few of my post ride recovery walk with the pup. Plus she thinks Foam roller means Roll over.

0254CAC1-FD8A-43FC-9A86-08CC25A5D17B.jpeg
BAA52BD3-ABC7-48F4-B1BF-D352CFA4319C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom