NJCX Cup Race #2 - Lucky Charm Cyclocross v2.0

Do the reg.

This is what is called foreshadowing.
8DDC5195-ECBB-4F9F-8CB7-5E54C5F71943.jpeg

#notacrime

The People of Lucky Cross vs. Twinkies
*All Twinkies were of course fed during practice laps.

Good thing we didn't catch @seanrunnette on video. Let's just say he was having stomach cramps from downing an entire box of Twinkies before lining up.
IMG_7711.JPG

Phillip was very well fed for Lucky. 150 calories per lap. Calculated.
IMG_7699.JPG

@Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST was looking FAST today. Zwift has been paying off. It could also have been the Twinkies.
IMG_7744.JPG

Not sure what @Santapez was up to. Did they even score this?
horsiesteve.jpg

What is @Dave Taylor riding? Whatever it was, he hopped the barriers every lap for Brow... Twinkie points.
IMG_7788.JPG

Last edited:
You guys put on a really good race. I think the course was better this year than last year, not that it was bad last year. The ball field area was actually pretty good. I was prepared to punch someone over a pinwheel but that section was pretty technical with the sand turns and was a fun challenge every time I went through it. I also love how it changed through the day.

The mountain biker in me loved:
The technical chicane with the loose rooty turns where I passed a ton of people on the sketchier inside line.
The transition shortly after that to the road and then grass that had the dip. Lots of people struggled with it.
The whole left turn into the bathrooms all the way up through the run-up and around the tree. That was a great section to either pass people or get passed due to course features.

And thanks again for the 2nd race, made my day.

Back
Top Bottom