NJCX Cup Race #2 - Lucky Charm Cyclocross v2.0

terrabike01

Now that a lot of you raced Lucky's Revenge...now's your chance to register for Lucky Cross...Race 2 of the NJCX Cup. Same venue as last year, Craigmeur but knowing @xc62701 and what he pulled at Lucky's Revenge, Lucky Cross is gonna hurt too! I've heard even @terrabike01 might race
Thanks bud!!! I may race........looks extremely boring though. :confused:

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks bud!!! I may race........looks extremely boring though. :confused:
giphy.gif

terrabike01

Looks are deceiving. Try cornering on grease while you’re redlining trying to catch/hold off everyone that wants to eat you for dinner. It’s a different kind of fun.
LOL. But it takes me like 20 miles to get warmed up! I think I'm gonna race @JimN on my fatbike! :p

terrabike01

My race isn't until 1:45, so I plan to do a nice, long warm up on some trails in the area. You are welcome to join.
That would be awesome! I appreciate the offer but I'll be working this race and not really planning on racing at all. Should be a fun day for all and maybe we need a little rain the night before to spice things up a little and since I won't be playing in the mud! :)

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
If it's a Pinwheel I want my money back.

While I liked the 4 leaf clover for Lucky, I thought it was not great for racing. I'd rather see a different course feature, possibly put the team tents in the middle for spectators? The live music would also fit well in the middle.

xc62701

If it's a Pinwheel I want my money back.

While I liked the 4 leaf clover for Lucky, I thought it was not great for racing. I'd rather see a different course feature, possibly put the team tents in the middle for spectators? The live music would also fit well in the middle.

Well you may like what we have in store...or not. Come see! I’m just going to put a speaker with baby shark on loop in the middle of a pinwheel....

Top Bottom