Night Riding?

affix

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
I know it says "Park closed at Sunset", but is it cool to ride there anyway?

Experience?

I can ride there and dont have to park a car either...

Thanks!

Last edited:

J-Dro

I know it says "Park closed at Sunset", but is it coold to ride there anyway?

Experience?

I can ride there and dont have to park a car either...

Thanks!

Don't do it. A friend of mine had his bike confiscated and got a ticket to appear in court for riding LewMo at night.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I%27m%20Breaking%20the%20First%20Rule%20of%20Fight%20Club.jpg

John Baumann

I thought Marty's continues with their weekly rides and has some kind of permission to ride at night with lights.

xc62701

I believe this is true but it's on a very limited basis. Like 1 or two nights a month.

goldsoundz

I often finish my LM ride around sunset and sometimes see a guy with lights on his bike and on his helmet. I've seen him a few times last year and once this year. I personally would not want to risk my bike getting confiscated but I do see people ride at night there.

gtluke

The Moped
The marty's guys are out of the park by night. But they bring lights because they ride patriot's path back to sussex ave in the dark.
their rides are over for the year because of the dark. booo

affix

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Well thats a bummer....

Dont want to get my bike confiscated, but I wanna ride!

Adrian

I often finish my LM ride around sunset and sometimes see a guy with lights on his bike and on his helmet. I've seen him a few times last year and once this year.

Saw him as I was leaving the park today. It looked like a truck was going across the trail from a distance.

phathucker

bike confiscated? this sounds like the "permanent record" thing they used to threaten you with in public school lol....

(there is no such thing as a permanent record)

trailhead

JORBA: Wildcat/Splitrock
JORBA.ORG
It does not just affect the perp. I would think more importantly, that we would not want to jeapordize MTB access to the park.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions