Lee5

Hey all my name is Lee, new to site, fairly new to riding. I used build dirt jumps with my friends after school when I was a kid and my dad would take me to hartshorne and huber on the weekends. Last year I was road riding and came across a trail at cheesquake so I took a loop and remembered how much fun it is. So this year I purchased a bike and I am beginning to explore new trails.

Welcome aboard see you on the trails..I ride allaire a lot and don't mind giving a tour..

Thanks everyone..i most likely have off tomorrow and would love to hit hartshorne. Ill message you in the morning if you like. I havent been to allaire that would be great

Thanks everyone..i most likely have off tomorrow and would love to hit hartshorne. Ill message you in the morning if you like. I havent been to allaire that would be great

At this point, I'm looking to head out of here by 2 and hope to be in the Buttermilk lot by 2:30.

First Time at 6 Mile

Mostly ride the road but been mt biking a bit in the off season. Took out the 16 year old Trek to 6 mile for the first time this morning, was there early at 7.30 am and wasn't a soul around. Very cool, took the red to orange to blue and then had to turn around, looking forward to being able to ride the blue soon.

Back
Top Bottom