Newbie to MTB from Somerset County

Namsek

Hey guys,

Name's Greg. Brand new to MTB and haven't ridden a bike in years. Just recently decided to give it a try and I've been addicted to it since my first ever trail ride at 6MR a few weeks ago.

I've been lurking on the site for a month or so waiting to be approved, but I've gotten a lot of good info so far and love the tight-knit community you guys (and girls) got going on here!

Welcome! You'll see tons of people from this board at Six Mile, I'll be there after work :getsome:

Thanks for the Meetup link, I'll definitely be joining up for some rides!

Also in the process of getting my girlfriend to come riding with me, but that may take a while since she hasn't been on a bike in 10+ years and is working on just staying upright at the moment. Progress!

Welcome aboard if you get down into Delaware white clay is like 6 mile on steroids... loads of fun..

Welcome - I'm a noob too and ride/crash 6M often. usually after work during the week - 5pm or so start

Good to know.. I may try and head there this afternoon depending on what time I get out of work. If not, definitely the weekend at some point.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Back
Top Bottom