Newbie to MTB from Somerset County

Namsek

Hey guys,

Name's Greg. Brand new to MTB and haven't ridden a bike in years. Just recently decided to give it a try and I've been addicted to it since my first ever trail ride at 6MR a few weeks ago.

I've been lurking on the site for a month or so waiting to be approved, but I've gotten a lot of good info so far and love the tight-knit community you guys (and girls) got going on here!

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Welcome! You'll see tons of people from this board at Six Mile, I'll be there after work :getsome:

Namsek

Thanks for the Meetup link, I'll definitely be joining up for some rides!

Also in the process of getting my girlfriend to come riding with me, but that may take a while since she hasn't been on a bike in 10+ years and is working on just staying upright at the moment. Progress!

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Welcome aboard if you get down into Delaware white clay is like 6 mile on steroids... loads of fun..

Namsek

Welcome - I'm a noob too and ride/crash 6M often. usually after work during the week - 5pm or so start

Good to know.. I may try and head there this afternoon depending on what time I get out of work. If not, definitely the weekend at some point.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Top Bottom