New Site

Hey asshats,

Nice new look! Must admit that I almost had a seizure when the site first opened and caught me by surprise, but its grown on me.

Norm, you had to know it was only a matter of time. Does this make my suggestion a bad suggestion? Actually its not a suggestion at all, but rather kudos, so I guess the rule about salutations doesn't count.

Speaking of which, instead of "hey asshat" does it make it any better if the suggestion starts with
"To the asshats that it may concern:"
or
"To the venerable asshat in charge"?

I understand addressing someone by "hey" can be a bit disrespectful. Edify me. you know something for my edification.

Pad, Pad, Pad - gonna be a "Supreme Ruler of the Entire Universe" soon at this post rate.

Last edited:
It takes some getting used to but I definitely like it :D

Great job!!!!!!!!

Thanks.

Yeah, when you're used to the out-of-the-box vbulletin style any "snazzying" up does throw you off a bit...

Eventually I'd like to get it tweaked to where I can do away with the "MTBNJ Classic" style. As it is now, any changes/upgrades we make essentially mean double the work with two different styles. Though, we'd probably only consider going back to one style for the next major upgrade (whenever that is), or the boyz decide they want some other kind of major overhaul.

Speaking of which, instead of "hey asshat" does it make it any better if the suggestion starts with
"To the asshats that it may concern:"
or
"To the venerable asshat in charge"?

I understand addressing someone by "hey" can be a bit disrespectful. Edify me. you know something for my edification.
I'm glad you know where you fit in over here :p

I'm liking the multi-Quote option. Nice!

And the dark blue border is infinitely 'more better' than that way too orange crap that blinded me at 9:34am. That little bit of orange at the top... nice touch!

I'm liking the multi-Quote option. Nice!

And the dark blue border is infinitely 'more better' than that way too orange crap that blinded me at 9:34am. That little bit of orange at the top... nice touch!

Yeah, when more than one person who knows what they're doing in the context of graphics tell you the same thing, you do it...

I'm just a geek folks...

Now that we all settled in on the new colors, is there something we can do about the lack of proper sentence structure??? I have a headache from reading posts today.

Back
Top Bottom