new phiily boy

C

chainstretcher

ive been riding/building my bike for a long time and have found myself checking you guys out a few times so i figured id get in on it.

my name is pete, i do alotta miles in and around philly (mostly city) i ride to deptford, turnersville often, i have a custom sportbike and a car but often would rather ride my bike! a friend and me often drive to mannhatten to ride city/cental park trails all day, its a good time!

site looks good, alotta good info ive seen so far and damn nice bikes,

i hope to get in on some rides and meet more people that are into the sport i enjoy so much!!

C

chainstretcher

Whats up man....http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9633&highlight=new+york+city a couple folks here have done NYC rides the past couple weekends and had a blast. Tons of good people here, great advice & group rides all the time.

thank you sir, i would def like to get in on some of those rides!
ill start posting to get to know some of you guyz!

oh yea.. heres my whip, easy to spot so if anyone spots me in philly, be sure to say "hi" :)

rr-1.jpg

C

chainstretcher

^^thank you sir, hope to see you around^^

btw... i loved my cj5, i do understand!! haha

John Baumann

Welcome, you'll fit right in Mr. Stretcher...

Who makes that bike? The atomic particle logo looks familiar.

P.S. Love your signature... congested traffic circles at rush hour are the best!

C

chainstretcher

Welcome, you'll fit right in Mr. Stretcher...

Who makes that bike? The atomic particle logo looks familiar.

P.S. Love your signature... congested traffic circles at rush hour are the best!

haha, thanks,its an epx terrashark, it says terrashark under the prototype, i made the prototype logo and the atomic logo i made is my company logo (superbikemods.com) motorcycles!

and yea, i love rush hour i have some good vidz run'n thru the city im planning on posting!

Top Bottom