New guy here

Kev_rob86

Hey all! New to the forum so figured I’d say hello. Also new to mountain biking! My wife’s uncle gave me an older Jamis 650b full suspension bike. First ride at six mile went really well, I’m hooked to say the least. I live pretty close to Lewis Morris so I’m hoping to do some riding there, and maybe make some new friends locally. Will also be at the MTB fest this weekend at ringwood, and signed up for the beginner clinic. Hope to see some of you there.

- K

Hey all! New to the forum so figured I’d say hello. Also new to mountain biking! My wife’s uncle gave me an older Jamis 650b full suspension bike. First ride at six mile went really well, I’m hooked to say the least. I live pretty close to Lewis Morris so I’m hoping to do some riding there, and maybe make some new friends locally. Will also be at the MTB fest this weekend at ringwood, and signed up for the beginner clinic. Hope to see some of you there.

- K
Welcome!

Welcome - Im in Flanders so not too far from LewMo but more often I ride at Dickerson Mine behind marty's bike shop.

Marty's has a cycling club for all riders and we ride every Wednesday night and then have BBQ and adult beverages afterwards. Riding groups split up for all skill levels. Good way to meet some more people and check out the trail. Of course you can go ride it any time as well but the club also gets you monthly discounts and other club only events.

Membership info is here: https://www.bikereg.com/59232

Welcome - Im in Flanders so not too far from LewMo but more often I ride at Dickerson Mine behind marty's bike shop.

Marty's has a cycling club for all riders and we ride every Wednesday night and then have BBQ and adult beverages afterwards. Riding groups split up for all skill levels. Good way to meet some more people and check out the trail. Of course you can go ride it any time as well but the club also gets you monthly discounts and other club only events.

Membership info is here: https://www.bikereg.com/59232

Awesome, thanks! That sounds like a lot of fun. Def will sign up. I’m in Long Hill township, so Dickerson mine is about 30-35 mins from me which isn’t bad at all.

- K
I'm new here too...stalked the forum for years, but have been riding for a little while.

0332C608-1343-4BA4-8C3F-CBFF305B72B8_1_105_c.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom