New from Monmouth County

This is sooo funny,..

Welcome Frank with the Iron Horse.....hey wait, that's me too. And I work in Eatontown, and I ride Allaire......we should be best buddys.:rofl:
In the imortal words of Bruce Willis.."welcome to the party pal"
see ya in the trails

Because it really is true. Gee, to think there are 2 Franks with Iron Horses,..that a Big Burly Men! Hummm, New Jersey shore water,..perhaps?

Thanks. :)

If you were at Allaire on Sunday, we did see each other on the trails. I saw 4 guys who were very serious and proficient riders. Very courteous too. And then another guy riding solo whom I spoke with for a while.

I used to live in Eatontown, now I'm "down the road" in Tinton Falls. I can usually be found at the All Seasons Diner on weekends. I'm an "honorary Greek" there. :D

Because it really is true. Gee, to think there are 2 Franks with Iron Horses,..that a Big Burly Men! Hummm, New Jersey shore water,..perhaps?

Yep, it's the sun and sea air. :D It must explain the size the Eatontown cops grow to... dey gotz some big boyz on dat der force. :eek:

Yep, it's the sun and sea air. :D It must explain the size the Eatontown cops grow to... dey gotz some big boyz on dat der force. :eek:

You just surpassed the all time record for most smileys used in one thread:whoopdedo

It's not working so well on me, apparently.:D

I was at Allaire on my skinny-tire, drop-bar bike on Sunday. Saw lots of peeps out enjoying the beautiful morning.

Come to the diner, hang out with me and I guarantee you'll be looking for bigger clothes. :D

It was a beautiful day. I left there around 12-12:30 and there were even more people pulling in to the parking lot.

Now that Big Red (my bike):
twinpeak_4976_l.jpg
will probably be dedicated to trail riding, I'm thinking of a roadie (again) for road and group rides. I had a Univega, but I gave it away. Didn't really care for it. Now I'm kind of sorry I gave it away.

Back
Top Bottom