New bike, squishy brakes.

Ejd85

I've had the bike for about 3 weeks now. I know there's a brake in period. Right now I have squishy brakes and the brake lever pulls in too close to my grips. Do I need the brakes?

Did the brakes ever feel good? Or is this something that changed over time? Both front and rear or just one?

If they never felt good then the shop didn't do a good job setting up the bike and I would question their ability.

If it's something that drifted in the 3 weeks you owned then it may be a hardware problem which a bleed may fix in the short term.

Did the brakes ever feel good? Or is this something that changed over time? Both front and rear or just one?

If they never felt good then the shop didn't do a good job setting up the bike and I would question their ability.

If it's something that drifted in the 3 weeks you owned then it may be a hardware problem which a bleed may fix in the short term.
It's something that I noticed on my last ride which was last weekend. I know there is a break in period for something brand new

If they are Sram guide brakes.. well, I’ve seen a few issue with their lever of late
6271AA19-37C6-4F9F-A322-34C806707476.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom