National Championships at Mt Snow

I'm still debating about attending. I know it'll be a great time. I"m just worried about being prepared for the W101 the week after.

Can Shaniqua go?

NO!! We can race around NAKED, but we can't bring a blow-up doll. Although I 100% believe if we set her up somewhere on the course, she would make it into every single mountain bike magazine covering the event, but who needs that kind of free publicity:hmmm:

-Jim.

PS-She wouldn't be able to sign the media release form anyway and we'd get sued.

Lets hope the rain is kept to a minimum this year! At least I can wake up at a decent time before my race this year. When is the naked crit scheduled? I might bring Shaniqua to it.

Anyone have travel/lodging yet? If we cruise together it'll be cheaper and I have no problems sleeping with 10 people in a room:D

-Jim.

I was riding Mt Snow in the Root 66 Series while you guys were all having a great ride at the Rump. Oh boy! What a slop-fest! You can read all about it in the R66 forum. There is also some info towards the end about course changes, in response to the ridiculous hike-a-bikes uphill and mudslides downhill after the all night heavy rain before the race. Well, it was an "experience"!

http://www.root66raceseries.com/forum/read.php?f=1&i=7034&t=7034

Good luck to everyone that is going. I think I have seen enough Mt Snow for this year!

Last edited:
Does anyone know when the singlespeed race is happening? It has a reg page but it's not listed on the schedule...

-Jim.

Wait!?! There is a SS class this year?

Im still not THIS year BUT....

Pretty sure there was one last year too. I remember seeing a guy out on the course while I was pre-riding. Dont forget, this is the last year for the Nationals at Mt. Snow. Who knows where they will be when the Nats are in the east again.

Jim, try giving Mt. Snow a buzz to see if they know about the SS class.

I've emailed the director and a few other people who's names were on the contact list, hopefully I'll hear back. And Freddy, there ain't no next year, if you want to snuggle, we need to do it NOW!! Let's go son!!

-Jim.

Back
Top Bottom