Nassau Trail conditions

Trails are good. No rain out here.
100% this. ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Thanks for the update, needed to ride and came out here and it was perfect conditions. It’s so close to Bridgewater and I don’t think they got a drop of rain here.

First time in a while; essentially since the ‘closures’, some things are clearly marked, others not so much. I avoided anything clearly marked with a sign.

And thank you to the NICA, JORBA and individual teams that did the cleanup and maintenance, absolutely no overgrowth anywhere that I rode, the trails were as perfect as I’ve ever ridden here. Thank you to all who’ve put in the effort.

100% this. ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Thanks for the update, needed to ride and came out here and it was perfect conditions. It’s so close to Bridgewater and I don’t think they got a drop of rain here.

First time in a while; essentially since the ‘closures’, some things are clearly marked, others not so much. I avoided anything clearly marked with a sign.

And thank you to the NICA, JORBA and individual teams that did the cleanup and maintenance, absolutely no overgrowth anywhere that I rode, the trails were as perfect as I’ve ever ridden here. Thank you to all who’ve put in the effort.
I'll third that. The trails were in great shape this evening.
Haven't been here for 6 months or so. The only closed sign I saw was this one; not sure why it was there, Flatlands was dry.
HXyrryPNV2tbc2YQgX1pE5vsWbkEPVEdj8yFIGBx-d0-2048x1536.jpg

Parks people reached out to me today. They are going to put up the Trails Closed signs for the winter season.

You all know the drill. Stay off the trails if they are soft.
Hey Pat, does this mean the jump line is closed too? Thx.

Took a chance today and rode here. Everything is frozen. No mud at all and very little ice. I didn't go down to Foran field. Tree down on Nassau trail at the intersection with Chips trail. Tree down on Chips trail. Big tree with lots of vines across Spring side near Sidewinder. I picked up lots of dead fall and derailleur grabbers. But didn't bring a saw though

Took a chance today and rode here. Everything is frozen. No mud at all and very little ice. I didn't go down to Foran field. Tree down on Nassau trail at the intersection with Chips trail. Tree down on Chips trail. Big tree with lots of vines across Spring side near Sidewinder. I picked up lots of dead fall and derailleur grabbers. But didn't bring a saw though
I thought it was closed for the season?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions